• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Kristian Lundin...Good songwriter or Overestimated?

Started by Alex Martin, December 28, 2007, 07:09:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex Martin

I repeat my opinion about Kristian lundin....for me is a sufficient songwriter.

He is overestimate from many guys of this forum.

I don't like ring my bells,worst song of 2007 by ex-cheiron guys.

He made good song only when he  co-wrote with max or andreas...

Sorry Guys,don't Hate me.

turnaround

We'll never hat you Alex, everyone is allowed to say what he thinks and wants :)

"Ring my bells" is not a bad song, but I'm not the biggest fan of it.

But still he is absolutely talented and gifted. He wrote some of my all-time-favourite songs so I am a bit biased.

His biggest time is over I guess but he has earned enough and can make music relaxed and just what he wants.
And I liked it..

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Quote from: Alex Martin on December 28, 2007, 07:09:56 PM
I repeat my opinion about Kristian lundin....for me is a sufficient songwriter.

He is overestimate from many guys of this forum.

I don't like ring my bells,worst song of 2007 by ex-cheiron guys.

He made good song only when he  co-wrote with max or andreas...

Sorry Guys,don't Hate me.

goodnight and goodbye what? I don´t hate you but what do you mean? kristian is the best producer after Max and that´s it, all the good jessica songs, born to make you happy, im alive, bye bye bye all the other nsync songs?????? the backstreet boys songs like not for me,everyone i don´t understand you.. ;)
If you can dream it, you can be it.

turnaround

I'm so thankful he co-wrote "How will I know (who you are)"

Kristian Lundin, Max Martin, Andreas Carlsson

is the best team on earth ever.
And I liked it..

Alex Martin

Yeah guys but kristian alone?????

With max he made a hit!!! With Andreas he made a hit....but without they???

Max alone made a hit.

turnaround

You're right. It's a different thing and some writers always co-write.

Jörgen and Max are the only ones who also have written very big hits on their own.

But somehow collaborations seems to be the way the best songs are created.
And I liked it..

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Max Martin name one song he did by himself that are a big hit, you will say baby one more time, Rami? where Denniz involved? we don´t know, Name one song that Andreas did by himself? JÖRGEN name one song??

There is no one,,,There are always two writers/producers

ahmed

i agree with Alex ,i don't like kristian Lundin new songs.

he did good songs in the past, but seems when cheiron producers became ex-cheiron producers and everyone went to a different direction ,everyone of them wants to do other musical styles and produce new styles by himself to be free from the style that used to collect them together.

turnaround

Quote from: NIKLAS"NiCkY" on December 29, 2007, 03:54:23 PM
JÖRGEN name one song??
I see your point nicky!

Hit songs Jörgen wrote by himself are "Time of our lives" by Il Divo and "Sometimes" by Britney.

Or many Idol songs he wrote alone "Coming true" by Daniel Lindström, "Right here right now" for Agnes.  :)
And I liked it..

Tiiger

And I consider "Right Here Right Now" to be one of the best songs the last 6-7 years.
Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable

Alex Martin

I agree with Tiger,RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW is an amazing song.

Max alone wrote also AS LONG AS YOU LOVE ME and he had always many hits in the year after cheiron split for ex.Since U been gone,who knew and break you.

Carlsson had a usa number 1 hit with INVISIBLE by Clay Aiken.

Elofsson had too many world hit with IL DIVO,Gareth Gates(Anyone Of Us)Kelly Clarkson(A moment Like This)and many other.

I don't remember after the split of the cheiron team a World Hit written By Kristian Lundin.

Kristian is OVERESTIMATED.

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Quote from: Alex Martin on December 29, 2007, 06:25:20 PM
I agree with Tiger,RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW is an amazing song.

Max alone wrote also AS LONG AS YOU LOVE ME and he had always many hits in the year after cheiron split for ex.Since U been gone,who knew and break you.

Carlsson had a usa number 1 hit with INVISIBLE by Clay Aiken.

Elofsson had too many world hit with IL DIVO,Gareth Gates(Anyone Of Us)Kelly Clarkson(A moment Like This)and many other.

I don't remember after the split of the cheiron team a World Hit written By Kristian Lundin.

Kristian is OVERESTIMATED.

Invisible Co wrote Desmon Child and produce
Elofsson have David/per on il divo,gareth and hill on a moment like this
Max as long as you love me co produce by kristian why? since you been gone,break you, who knew co written/Produce by Dr Luke

So many hits they have by themselves...

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Quote from: turnaround on December 29, 2007, 04:20:49 PM
Quote from: NIKLAS"NiCkY" on December 29, 2007, 03:54:23 PM
JÖRGEN name one song??
I see your point nicky!

Hit songs Jörgen wrote by himself are "Time of our lives" by Il Divo and "Sometimes" by Britney.

Or many Idol songs he wrote alone "Coming true" by Daniel Lindström, "Right here right now" for Agnes.  :)

Love Jorgen for his Idol songs but thats not that hard to be a hit, Jorgen is a songwriter not a producer name one big hit that he produce?

turnaround

He wrote and produced the Idol songs for Daniel and Agnes.  :)
And I liked it..

Alex Martin

Yes Nicky but So many hits Kristian have by Himself after the split of cheiron team?