• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Rami no longer works at Maratone

Started by Khan9898, January 22, 2009, 05:43:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

*Sabine*

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on January 22, 2009, 07:46:48 PM
I guess Max will be having new mates with him in Maratone, they are Dr.Luke and Shellback, he's officially letting go of Pop producers...

And I guess Rami and Anthor will be working together, since he left months before Rami.

Yes you're right! With all the success they've had, I'd see Dr Luke taking part of Maratone... But one is American, one Swedish...dunno how they'd work this out!

Anyways I'm really sad too. Max and Rami was for sure my favourite pair of producers and as you said Rami was the producer that still attached Max to real pop.

*Sabine*

Quote from: Khan9898 on January 22, 2009, 08:07:49 PM
I guess Max will be having new mates with him in Maratone, they are Dr.Luke and Shellback, he's officially letting go of Pop producers...

And I guess Rami and Anthor will be working together, since he left months before Rami.

Dr.Luke left Maratone months ago

Was Dr Luke ever part of Maratone?  ???

*Sabine*

Quote from: Khan9898 on January 22, 2009, 10:03:51 PM
Quote from: Rebecca on January 22, 2009, 09:25:31 PM
Oh dear, I'm really sad now. I've been wondering why I haven't seen Rami's name next to Max's in a while.

Do you think Max got rid of him? aren't they friends? or maybe Rami is just taking a break?

This is horrible news.
i think everyone saw it coming...Birgisson left, Kotecha left...Rami was the only true producer and writer that wanted to do pop/r&b...Max has made Maratone into a rock production company...im sure Max has his ways of being a douche..Herbert Chircholow or how ever you spell his name had an amazing song for Black and Blue but Max told Jive that he didnt want him on the record and Jive shot down his song...theres also been a few songs where Max refused to give credit to others

Hmm...interseting! Where did you learn that?

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: *Sabine* on January 23, 2009, 12:55:01 PM
Quote from: Khan9898 on January 22, 2009, 08:07:49 PM

Dr.Luke left Maratone months ago

Was Dr Luke ever part of Maratone?  ???
I was gonna ask the same question, I don't think Dr.Luke was a member in Maratone to leave Khan. ???

Khan9898

he was listed on the Maratone site for a pretty long time him and both Birgisson...and they both were taken off the Maratone site together...message Tom at Maratone on myspace if you don't believe me...Rami's gone from Maratone and has his own studio now...he probably left because he didn't wanna be part of a company who made music he didn't prefer

ahmed

yes, i think Rami is not interested in rock music, it seems he likes RnB more, his Pop/RnB is great, but i wonder if he will get work with big names alone, anyway i hope we hear songs from him.

Rebecca

Quote from: Tiiger on January 23, 2009, 12:26:22 PM
Just because Rami has left Maratone, doesn't mean they will never work together again.

I hope you're right Tiiger.

Even without Max I hope I hear songs from Rami again. I suppose on Rami's myspace it does say he is in Sweden/LA so perhaps his new studio is in LA and stay most of his time there.

I really don't think Dr Luke will join Maratone, why would he bother? Max and Luke can write together without Luke being a part of Maratone.

Unexpected

I couldn't care less , sorry guys but I'm really not a fan of ramis productions

starstruck52

nshinnosuke

Quote from: Unexpected on January 23, 2009, 10:43:34 PM
I couldn't care less , sorry guys but I'm really not a fan of ramis productions
hey you're a fan of Joanna too?? ;D I hope she wins this year,American Idol hasn't produced any successful male winners..

ahmed

Quote from: Khan9898 on January 23, 2009, 06:05:34 PM
he was listed on the Maratone site for a pretty long time him and both Birgisson...and they both were taken off the Maratone site together...message Tom at Maratone on myspace if you don't believe me...Rami's gone from Maratone and has his own studio now...he probably left because he didn't wanna be part of a company who made music he didn't prefer

do u have any information about new Rami projetcs?

Khan9898

no but i know Savan Kotecha is working with Westlife, Enrique, and Leona Lewis on there upcoming albums and since there all pop artists maybe Rami is working with him

Linda

*Sabine*

Quote from: Khan9898 on January 25, 2009, 07:08:33 PM
no but i know Savan Kotecha is working with Westlife, Enrique, and Leona Lewis on there upcoming albums and since there all pop artists maybe Rami is working with him

This sounds cool.

Do you have any other info on Rami's new studio? Usually a producer doesn't work alone. Maybe he will join some of the old Cheiron guys or Arnthor.

ahmed

maybe it is a good turning point in Rami's career, i hope he find a new collaborator to work with and hook him up with the big names,

like Max Martin find Dr.Luke, it was like a relaunch to Max Martin's career as a producer.

i hope Rami's new collaborator is more talented than Dr.Luke.