• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Rami no longer works at Maratone

Started by Khan9898, January 22, 2009, 05:43:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

*Sabine*

Quote from: ahmed on January 26, 2009, 09:12:22 PM
i hope Rami's new collaborator is more talented than Dr.Luke.

Wow, sounds hard!

Khan9898

Quote from: *Sabine* on January 26, 2009, 10:06:50 AM
Quote from: Khan9898 on January 25, 2009, 07:08:33 PM
no but i know Savan Kotecha is working with Westlife, Enrique, and Leona Lewis on there upcoming albums and since there all pop artists maybe Rami is working with him

This sounds cool.

Do you have any other info on Rami's new studio? Usually a producer doesn't work alone. Maybe he will join some of the old Cheiron guys or Arnthor.

sorry i dont but Tom at Maratone said that he will continue to do what he does best...make great music

Khan9898

Rami wrote a song with Redone called Dont Turn Your Back

*Sabine*

Quote from: Khan9898 on February 12, 2009, 12:04:06 AM
Rami wrote a song with Redone called Dont Turn Your Back

Really?? For who? Oh wow, I would love it so much if they teamed together!!  ;D

Alex Martin

Red one and rami? Togheter? No one can do better than Max&Luke!!!!! ;)

Rebecca

Rami and Redone would be amazing together - I'm so excited!

well of course no one can do better than Max & Luke cos Max&Luke has Max!

*Sabine*

Quote from: Rebecca on February 12, 2009, 11:21:57 AM
Rami and Redone would be amazing together - I'm so excited!

well of course no one can do better than Max & Luke cos Max&Luke has Max!

Exactly but that would fit totally.
Max and Luke POP rock.
Rami and RedOne POP dance.

Unexpected

WOW! if this true, this would be awesome, I may start like Rami then, but even if its true, rami will never make it on his own he's always depending on another big name with him first Max, now Redone :-\

Feelgoodlies

Still, it won't make any difference to me, I'm not a fan of both, I prefer RedOne, since he is more talented, but he is not in my top 5.

Raul_esp

omg! , rami and redone , rami melodies  with redone productions , perfect couple  ;D

Khan9898

my friend messaged Rami asking if Redone was going to work with them but in a weird maybe drunk response he said he wasn't working with them but he was and that him and Redone were going to do something for them...he never gave a definite response about the collab but Rami + Redone = 2009 Cheroin

*Sabine*

Quote from: Khan9898 on February 13, 2009, 02:23:52 AM
my friend messaged Rami asking if Redone was going to work with them but in a weird maybe drunk response he said he wasn't working with them but he was and that him and Redone were going to do something for them...he never gave a definite response about the collab but Rami + Redone = 2009 Cheroin

Hmm, mot sure I got it...  ???

Rebecca

um, yeah, does sound like a drunk message. I hope it really is true.

Alex Martin

He doesn't appear on maratone website.

There are Max,Alexandra and Shellback.

*Sabine*

Finally an update on Maratone's site!
The news could be better though...