• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Have It All- AJ Mclean

Started by Lidstrom, October 10, 2009, 12:00:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lidstrom

Quote from: NIKLAS"NiCkY" on October 10, 2009, 08:58:40 PM
Quote from: Lidstrom on October 10, 2009, 07:42:01 PM
haha i didn't find this song but i will tell you this since you are a big backstreet boys fan, the song figured you out is really good, but due to bull shit Jive crap the songs didn't make the album, if i were the backstreet fans id be annoying the shit out of them to leak all the songs they recorded with Kristian and Carl and Rami

Lidström are you from sweden? Niklas Lidström  :) the hockeyplayer ..
and you have listen to Figured you out too ??? Crazy...

haha i used to live in Sweden but i moved to the states i love hockey but i hate Nicholas Lidstrom haha i'm a blues fan  8)

Rebecca

wow, thanks Lidstrom, this song is really great, I love it. Is it AJ singing? his voice sounds different to what I'm used to.

Unexpected

This is a good song, hope AJ gets all the lundin tracks that BSB din't put on the album.

Feelgoodlies

Thanks for uploading Lidstorm

I liked the song a lot! Kristian is great!

Raul_esp

this song is great!!!  kristian is great! , where did you find the song lidstrom ??

do you have more aj new songs?

I hope aj release all the kristian songs.

*Sabine*

The song is good at first listen, but I was expecting more...

Linda

Lidstrom

Quote from: *Sabine* on October 11, 2009, 07:20:45 PM
The song is good at first listen, but I was expecting more...
i believe this was recorded late 2007 early 2008 so this is definitely no where near the final version and if you listen to the live version it has a cooler part during the chorus

Linda

Quote from: Rebecca on October 11, 2009, 11:57:35 AM
wow, thanks Lidstrom, this song is really great, I love it. Is it AJ singing? his voice sounds different to what I'm used to.

yea he does sound really different

Lidstrom

AJ's album will be released Jan 10th 2010 in Japan

Raul_esp

Quote from: Lidstrom on October 16, 2009, 09:50:32 PM
AJ's album will be released Jan 10th 2010 in Japan

wowww and worlwide?? I cant wait.

Raul_esp

Rebecca

wow, it does sound great. It also sounds like the same tune from The Killer's "Somebody Told Me".

*Sabine*

Yes there is some kind of similarity as you say Reb. Not really my style though, I'm hoping for smth "poppier".

Unexpected

This isthe offical Tracklist for the album comes out Jan. 20th in Japan sometime in May-June US.

1. Teenage Wildlife
2. Have It All
3. London
4. Goregeous
5. What If
6. Drive By Love
7. Love Crazy
8. Sincerely Yours
9. I Quit
10. I Hate It When You're Gone
11. What It Do
12. Mr. A (Japan Bonus Track)