• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

2 Best Songs since Black and Blue finally released...FULL TRACKS

Started by Lidstrom, November 26, 2009, 10:45:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lidstrom

Quote from: bsbone on November 27, 2009, 02:21:34 AM
O-M-G !

WHY THIS IS NOT ON THE ALBUM?
There was miscommunication between the producers and the label and Jive put a fucking stupid friend deadline on the swedes which basically in them resulting them having there songs left off the album....yeah fuck Jive

Yahtzee27

Figured you out reminds me of The Call and Get another Boyfriend mixed. I like it. And I like Best that I can too.

They should release a CD w/o Jive knowing and call it "This is REALLY Us." LOL

Linda

Thank you So Much Lidstrom!!!

You've made me really happy :)

I'll blow karma your way hehe

Lidstrom

Quote from: Yahtzee27 on November 27, 2009, 02:27:04 AM
Figured you out reminds me of The Call and Get another Boyfriend mixed. I like it. And I like Best that I can too.

and it has that famous Cheiron sound to it at the end of the chorus like backstreets back and i want you back

Yahtzee27

Very true. And Brian sounds amazing as usual on these types of tracks. :)

Are there other amazing songs out there that we might not be able to hear because Jive sucks? lol

Farooq

Figure You Out , Best That I Can , On Without You , Calling Out To U "even if it was a small clip", Don't Try This At Home ...est

all these song better than the t-pain's crap

Yahtzee27

I love On without you. :) My favorite song they recorded is "All in my head" but they didn't put that on the CD either. :( lol

I wanna hear "calling out to you" lol

Linda

Quote from: Yahtzee27 on November 27, 2009, 02:27:04 AM

haha

Lidstrom

Quote from: Yahtzee27 on November 27, 2009, 02:34:04 AM
Very true. And Brian sounds amazing as usual on these types of tracks. :)

Are there other amazing songs out there that we might not be able to hear because Jive sucks? lol

yeah wait till we get AJ's album LOL

Yahtzee27

Yahtzee27

The boys helped write "Best that I can" right?

Did only the Rami and them write on "Figured you out?"

Lidstrom

Quote from: Yahtzee27 on November 27, 2009, 02:43:15 AM
Im still convinced he won't ever release a solo CD. LOL

he is though January 27th or 28th in Japan and April/May in Europe

Lidstrom

Quote from: Yahtzee27 on November 27, 2009, 02:44:19 AM
The boys helped write "Best that I can" right?

Did only the Rami and them write on "Figured you out?"

idk if they did i know for sure Lundin/Falk/Yacoub all contributed to these 2 songs same thing goes for Fire and Water...and MR.A

Yahtzee27

Brian said(I think) that all 4 guys wrote on it(Best that I can)lol

They really recorded Fire and water? I didn't think they did. I wanna hear their version.

Do you know anything about the song "Rebel?"

Lidstrom

Quote from: Yahtzee27 on November 27, 2009, 02:47:21 AM
Brian said(I think) that all 4 guys wrote on it(Best that I can)lol

They really recorded Fire and water? I didn't think they did. I wanna hear their version.

Do you know anything about the song "Rebel?"

Rebel i heard its alright but its not an album filler its weak. I think it wasn't leaked cause the label might own rights to that song. Pretty sure they did Fire and Water at least once but the guys themselves didn't like the song...but they liked Bigger wtf