• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

New songs at Carl Falk My Space

Started by NIKLAS"NiCkY", March 25, 2010, 06:51:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lidstrom

Thank you very much, lol Carl made it available again : D

Rebecca

Thanks so much! I wanted to confirm that it is sung by JC Chasez? or co-written by him?

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Quote from: Rebecca on April 22, 2010, 01:25:04 PM
Thanks so much! I wanted to confirm that it is sung by JC Chasez? or co-written by him?

I think it´s written by JC, Carl, Lundin, We can ask Lidstrom he knows everything  :) now i know who you are...
If you can dream it, you can be it.

Lidstrom

Ja ja och ja

Izalightblue

Wow, very good song, I like it a lot.

pentree823

Rebecca

Quote from: NIKLAS"NiCkY" on April 22, 2010, 03:26:51 PM

I think it´s written by JC, Carl, Lundin, We can ask Lidstrom he knows everything  :) now i know who you are...

Thanks Nicky, Lidstom who are you??? a songwriter?

Linda

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Carl Falk is in the studio with Nick Carter  ;D Maybe for a Solo Album "Great News"

Lidstrom

Quote from: NIKLAS"NiCkY" on May 10, 2010, 06:55:44 PM
Carl Falk is in the studio with Nick Carter  ;D Maybe for a Solo Album "Great News"
Yes indeed it is a solo album, Rami and Carl worked with Nick early April as well. I believe he's finishing the touches with Nick's vocals and or already did. Nick also worked with TWIN or maybe one of them. Expect album by end of the year.

Rebecca

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

And Lidstrom knows everything "som vanligt"