• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Too many new member on this forum

Started by Alex Martin, November 13, 2008, 09:07:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex Martin

It's really strange guys. In the last days a several new member are present on the forum with very strange name or nickname.I don't think they are real people,and another strange thing no one write a comment or an opinion.....

Rebecca

I was thinking the same thing! must be spam

Should I delete them? I think I can

Though I don't want to delete a real forum member, a lot of people have strange names.

Okay, I will go through the recent ones and the ones that haven't posted yet or look strange, I'll delete and if they are actually real, then they can join again!

Rebecca

Okay, I've deleted a bunch of forum members, if any were genuine - apologies! please register again.

Alex Martin

Right decision!!!

Probably i'm paranoid but i think they are spam. :D

ahmed

yes i noticed that too, and talked about it in britney's thread, i was wondering if they are britney fans searched for information about ''if u seek amy'' with Max Martin name and the search lead them to the forum, because the number of the members never increased like that anytime before.

Raul_esp

they can be cheiron producers !!  ;D , does max read this forum ?? it would be amazing , if I were a famous songwritter as max o andreas I would read the forums about me  ;D

Rebecca

me too raul! though I don't think these forum members were Max and Rami

they had really weird email addresses, looked like spam.

*Sabine*

Quote from: Raul_esp on November 14, 2008, 01:59:40 AM
they can be cheiron producers !!  ;D , does max read this forum ?? it would be amazing , if I were a famous songwritter as max o andreas I would read the forums about me  ;D

OMG Rebecca you deleted Max!! What did you do?  :P

No, seriously it must be spam. LMFAO I didn't see that thread this morning and was worried about the number of members collapsing... Was almost worried to disappear too!  :(

Alex Martin

I hope kristian lundin no read my posts ;D

Rebecca

I hope I didn't delete Max!

I must admit it's scary being able to delete members, one wrong click of the button...

so if I have deleted you, um, sorry, please register again

Alex, I'm pretty sure Kristian will not be joining the forum! if he has read here, then he's probably not coming back! poor Kristian, I love so many of his songs!

Alex Martin

AH AH AH go kris,I'm sure with your song London wrote for A.J. Mclean probably I'll admit you did an Amaz**g work. :D

nshinnosuke

hey I'm a real !!
please don't do anything to me... ;D

*Sabine*

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: Rebecca on November 14, 2008, 11:13:13 AM
I hope I didn't delete Max!

I must admit it's scary being able to delete members, one wrong click of the button...

so if I have deleted you, um, sorry, please register again

Alex, I'm pretty sure Kristian will not be joining the forum! if he has read here, then he's probably not coming back! poor Kristian, I love so many of his songs!
No rebecca, he will alos find out he's defenders like me and Unexpected, I love him, so he won't get away and will stay becausde of me ;D

And btw long usernames like for ex"ushgetffdghh674" irritate me lol and very suspicious!

*Sabine*

LOOOOOOL Alex your avatar!!!!!!!  ;D  ;D  ;D