• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Too many new member on this forum

Started by Alex Martin, November 13, 2008, 09:07:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

*Sabine*

Gosh, 10 new members since you cancelled some accounts this morning Reb. 109 > 119 !!  :o

Raul_esp

Quote from: Alex Martin on November 14, 2008, 11:18:58 AM
AH AH AH go kris,I'm sure with your song London wrote for A.J. Mclean probably I'll admit you did an Amaz**g work. :D

ha ha ha , alex now your idol is kristian   :D he is in your avatar!!

this is a sufficent avatar!  ;D

Alex Martin

AH AH AH yes guys but only for this week end......next week i return with my original avatar andrei arshavin ;D ;D ;D

Unexpected

this is really strange ! why alot of new users registering suddenly!! anyways I hope the cheiron guys have read this frotum once , and I'm sure Kristian will find how much I like his work (no need to repeat myself again) I'll choose Kristian over max anyday!   Oops yes I said it  ;D

*Sabine*

I sent a PM to welcome some of latest members. I wanna force them to answer but if you look at the nicknames, a couple of them are bound to be fake!! grrr  >:(

*Sabine*

130 members now! WTF?? So many registered overnight!! Gosh, I fear we're gonna be hacked! Not now, this period is so exciting!

Alex Martin

*Sabine*

Alex Martin

ah ah ah no i hope their are fan of the great pop music!!!!

Alex Martin

BYE BYE BYE avatar lundin........ ANDREI ARSHAVIN IS BACK AGAIN!!!!!

Rebecca

oh, I want Kristian back again Alex!

I don't know what to do about all those new members!
I'm on holiday at the moment, so am just checking in an internet cafe today, I'll be back home next week and will look and see what to do about these fakes registering!

*Sabine*

Alex Martin

Alex Martin

I see other new spammers on the forum......

WE ARE VICTIM OF SPAMMERS ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Sabine*

143 members!! WTF??? Can't wait for Reb to connect and delete them all! :D