• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Hello!

Started by Izalightblue, August 02, 2009, 07:50:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Izalightblue

Hello, everyone! I'm a newbie here!

I am Izabela, I am 25 and I am from Brazil. I love Cheiron songwriters' music, it has changed my life so much! I am a happier person because of the songs, I consider them some of the precious things in my life!  :)

*Sabine*

Welcome here Izabela! Hope you will enjoy this place and post a lot!  ;D

Raul_esp

Izalightblue

Thanks! I am sure I'll enjoy here and post a lot too!

Rebecca

Welcome Izabela! I agree, Cheiron music is really special. I hope you enjoy it here.

Izalightblue

Linda

Quote from: Izalightblue on August 02, 2009, 07:50:33 PM
I love Cheiron songwriters' music, it has changed my life so much! I am a happier person because of the songs, I consider them some of the precious things in my life!  :)

I feel the same!

welcome =D

Izalightblue

It's so great to know that more people feel the way i do about the songs! Thanks, Linda.

nshinnosuke

Izalightblue

Thanks, Nshinnosuke  ;).

mcverdures

hello kimmy. we've known each other for almost 10 years

Izalightblue

Hello, Frank!! How have you been? It's been so long since the last time we spoke!Yeah, almost 10 years, time goes by very fast!  Hope everything's alright. Nice you've joined here!! Welcome!  ;)

Rebecca

welcome mcverdures! that's really nice that you know Iza already, what a small world.