• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

I love Cheiron ...

Started by B Steady, July 24, 2013, 09:49:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

B Steady

I just have to say it ... <3 ... I'm making a "Cheiron evening" right now :D that means I'm listening to all the Cheiron songs I have. And still my mind is blown when I'm listening to these songs. Incredible. Even after almost two decades.

Sometimes I even get the same feeling that I had when I was listening to the songs back then. That is indescribable. It feels like I'm not in my body at the split of a second.
Vila i frid Dag

maxmartin'sfan

Feelgoodlies

Aren't we all?..Unnecessary thread really..

Forum needs a clean up!

B Steady

wow ... just wanted to share it ... you don't have to say nothing Cheiron "lovers" ...

it needs a clean up indeed. how about starting with "feelgoodlies"?
Vila i frid Dag

Matteo87

Quote from: B Steady on July 24, 2013, 09:49:30 PM
I just have to say it ... <3 ... I'm making a "Cheiron evening" right now :D that means I'm listening to all the Cheiron songs I have. And still my mind is blown when I'm listening to these songs. Incredible. Even after almost two decades.

Sometimes I even get the same feeling that I had when I was listening to the songs back then. That is indescribable. It feels like I'm not in my body at the split of a second.

The same thing appens to me  :)

Cheiron music arouses in me indescribable emotions...nothing has changed since then.
"I didn't even know what a producer did, I spent two years day and night in that studio trying to learn what the hell was going on." - Max Martin

nznexus

Quote from: B Steady on July 24, 2013, 10:11:03 PM

it needs a clean up indeed. how about starting with "feelgoodlies"?

Why in the world would I listen to you?
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.