• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Christina Aguilera

Started by princessofegypt, May 18, 2007, 05:39:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

princessofegypt

turnaround

Very pretty girl.
I like how she looks now more like back then again.
And I liked it..

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Quote from: "turnaround"Very pretty girl.

I Agree, but i dont like her music.......
If you can dream it, you can be it.

turnaround

I like only a few songs.
Mostly the ballads and I find "Hurt" overwhelming.

"Stripped" I have as a CD and it's quite nice..
And I liked it..

Linda

Quote from: "turnaround"Very pretty girl.

really? I'm the opposite .. I thought she was better looking back then

Those recent pics are nice too though

Alex Martin

My favourite chritina's song is FIGHTER!!!!! Very powerfull song!!!!!! :twisted:

princessofegypt

Quote from: "Linda"

really? I'm the opposite .. I thought she was better looking back then

Those recent pics are nice too though

Same here. She looked way better when she first came on the scene. I think she's just as beautiful now underneath the excessive makeup though. There's candid pictures where she isn't wearing much makeup and she looks better than with all the makeup.

She just chooses to look more like a clown these days, lol. Those Nylon pics are hot though. A nice change from the red lipstick and over-curled fake hair she's donned as of recently.

But she definitely looks better now than the overly provocative, greasy, over-tanned, drawn in eyebrow mess that was the Stripped era.

Rebecca

Quote from: "princessofegypt"[

But she definitely looks better now than the overly provocative, greasy, over-tanned, drawn in eyebrow mess that was the Stripped era.

oh yeah, completely agree!

princessofegypt

Does anyone else love "Walk Away"? (From the Stripped album). I think it's one of her best, if not the best, song she's ever done.

Linda

Yea I like that song

I love the lyrics to it