• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Avril Lavigne / new Album /songs by max

Started by CHB, January 11, 2007, 09:59:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ

Quote from: "Alex Martin"Taken from Wikipedia Lukasz gottwald
[...]
I WILL BE IS WRITTEN BY MAX
Did you actually read my whole posting or just the one sentence where it said "do we have official confirmation"??

Quote from: "®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ"By the way-
Do we actually have OFFICIAL CONFIRMATION that "I Will Be" really is MAX MARTIN??
Cause all I could find it on was wikipedia, and that's not exactly an "official" source, cause anyone can post there. And "Alone" is listed on ASCAP, "I Will Be" is not!

Anyone?!

Now if I went to wikipedia and clicked on "edit" and changed it to "written by George W. Bush / co-written with Osama Bin Laden & Mahatma Ghandi" wouldn't exactly (officially) mean that they wrote it. *lol*

Also, as I stated, "Alone" is listed on ASCAP (which is an official source, and "I Will Be" is not listed on ASCAP. That's why I actually asked if someone knew an official source except for wikipedia.

Get my point?
Oh, and excuse my sarcasm...  :shock:

turnaround

Maybe we will never know.
No CD release, no credits. And there are so many songs not listed on ASCAP/Bmi that have even have been hits..
And I liked it..

Alex Martin

Hey rainbow really george bush and bin laden wrote a song togheter????
This is a big news :D

maxmartin'sfan

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Quote from: "®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ"
Quote from: "Alex Martin"Taken from Wikipedia Lukasz gottwald
[...]
I WILL BE IS WRITTEN BY MAX
Did you actually read my whole posting or just the one sentence where it said "do we have official confirmation"??

Quote from: "®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ"By the way-
Do we actually have OFFICIAL CONFIRMATION that "I Will Be" really is MAX MARTIN??
Cause all I could find it on was wikipedia, and that's not exactly an "official" source, cause anyone can post there. And "Alone" is listed on ASCAP, "I Will Be" is not!

Anyone?!

Now if I went to wikipedia and clicked on "edit" and changed it to "written by George W. Bush / co-written with Osama Bin Laden & Mahatma Ghandi" wouldn't exactly (officially) mean that they wrote it. *lol*

Also, as I stated, "Alone" is listed on ASCAP (which is an official source, and "I Will Be" is not listed on ASCAP. That's why I actually asked if someone knew an official source except for wikipedia.

Get my point?
Oh, and excuse my sarcasm...  :shock:

you are crazy and funny.....osama and george hm hit me baby one more time
If you can dream it, you can be it.

®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ

Quote from: "turnaround"And there are so many songs not listed on ASCAP/Bmi that have even have been hits..
Makes sence - theoretically. But Max is registered to ASCAP.
I dunno how ASCAP works. Maybe if they release a track for a European-only artist the songs don't get listed there (cause ASCAP is the "American  Society of... bla bla bla").

But if he writes 2 songs for one artist, for the same release, why would they list one song and not the other? That just doesn't make sense. So I'm still waiting for an official confirmation...
"Maybe we will never know" ain't enough for me!

turnaround

But Ascap never has been complete.

For example, "Innocence" an album track isn't listed under Avril Lavigne. And this doesn't mean she hasn't wrote it, obviously she has.

Either "I will be" gets released on a CD and someone can look up the credits, or someone contacts someone via email, or it will be a mistery.

And the person who wrote the credits to "Alone" at wikipedia did also write the "I will be" credits. And why should he be one time completely right, and with the other song completely   wrong?
And I liked it..

Rebecca

Quote from: "®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ"ABOUT THE BONUS-DVD:

It's really fuckin' hilarous - really worth buying!!
It has lots of Dr. Luke - interviews, studio action, etc.

Avril and him are drunk most of the time. You get to see them recording "Girlfriend", "I Can Do Better", and uhm... any more? Forgot!  :oops:
Also you get to see Avril pepper spraying him, spitting on him & much more. *LOL*!
No Max Martin unfortunately. There's a 5 seconds snippet of Avril recording "Alone", nothing extra ordinary though.

Rest of it is interviews & recording sessions with Butch Walker ("The Best Damn Thing" & "When You're Gone"), Rob Cavallo ("Innocence") and her husband Deryck Whibley ("Contagious") plus Travis Barker of Blink 182 on drums.

All in all I have to say, if you like Avril in general (not only her Max Martin songs) then this one really is a must-have!! I couldn't stop laughing all the time while watching it. Really awesome behind the scenes stuff!! 5 STARS!!

The dvd sounds good Jules. I have ordered a copy from CD-WOW as you suggested, I can't wait to see it.

Rebecca

Quote from: "turnaround"But Ascap never has been complete.

For example, "Innocence" an album track isn't listed under Avril Lavigne. And this doesn't mean she hasn't wrote it, obviously she has.

Either "I will be" gets released on a CD and someone can look up the credits, or someone contacts someone via email, or it will be a mistery.

And the person who wrote the credits to "Alone" at wikipedia did also write the "I will be" credits. And why should he be one time completely right, and with the other song completely   wrong?

Yes, it's true ASCAP is sometimes not complete, but it is very strange that they will have Alone but not I Will Be. The mystery continues!

®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ

Quote from: "turnaround"And the person who wrote the credits to "Alone" at wikipedia did also write the "I will be" credits. And why should he be one time completely right, and with the other song completely   wrong?
So what you're saying is, you don't have official proof either...  :roll:
Thanks anyway.

K_Kulture

I guess if the song is really bad it won't be max martin. That's one way to kinda know.

®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ

Quote from: "Rebecca"The dvd sounds good Jules. I have ordered a copy from CD-WOW as you suggested, I can't wait to see it.
I love it!! Let me know what you think about it once you got it!  :wink:

Quote from: "K_Kulture"I guess if the song is really bad it won't be max martin. That's one way to kinda know.
If you think about it like that almost the entire album could be Max Martin.

Still noone found official confirmation?  :cry:

K_Kulture

But i'm not a big avril fan so if a song stood out and rumour was max was working on her album I would get the hunch it was him. The problem is you can have Max the songwriter or Max the business man and I would always prefer the first. On I will be I have to say he's Max the business man, commercailly it will be (no pun intended) a strong song but as a songwriter he's holding back. Against the usual songs it's better but that goes without saying with any max martin song.

Rebecca

I agree K Kulture. I Will Be is good, but it's not the best Max Martin song (if it is a Max Martin song), I like it, but it's not unbelievable.

turnaround

Welcome to the #1 at the Billboard Charts, Avril and Luke!

:o

Album and single.
And I liked it..