• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

The Man Who Beat Max Martin!

Started by Neal Sabel, September 22, 2017, 02:06:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

As long as it's all in this one thread I am fine by it.
And I liked it..

backgammonfiend

lmao this dude went full trump

you never go full trump man

perhaps if we gave you a small loan of a million dollars you would top the charts... but youre not going anywhere with those badly made vocals son. for the love of god get a session singer and a room or just sell your beats. some of these arrangements have potential.

anyway i'm outta here until something significant happens

Neal Sabel

I'm back and better! Check this out

https://youtu.be/KnbQvNhFw8Q

So Max Martin has finally been defeated and I, Neal Sabel 'The Hit Striker' did it.  Name me one song Max has done in the last 20 years that can compete with "All About The Money (What About The Love" and "I Can't Fight The Love," there's nothing and his party tunes just pale in comparison.  My melodies, my sounds, my mixing, my synths and NOW my Vocals are just blowing Max's songs out of the water, yes I'm sure you can hear how nice and slick the vocals sound with those wonderful fifth harmonies :)! I ditched the Ensemble that was making them small and filtered and used a better mic, finally. 

So, let me cut to the chase.  I am available for studio hire currently and to be honest the likes of Max and Kristian need a Hit Striker like me to get big, monster, international hits for the next 50 years - GUARANTEED.  What you heard on the link was just a few hooks I came up with and I've got hundreds like that; on that level believe it or not and that's no lie.  Simply I'm the best and I could single handedly take on the whole Cheiron crew and beat them, because I am a  f***king pop genius if you haven't already guessed.  Probably the ones who can beat me are total music hippy's like Lennon, but no one else. 

I know Max and Kristian have their agents lurking around this forum looking for new talent.  Well, look no further the best has arrived.  Now, frankly I don't need Max or Cheiron to win, because with some PR and Marketing my sound will go through the roof and the world will go nuts over my tunes - GUARANTEED! Not just 80s and 90s fans but EVERYONE!  These days I can get digital marketing on a budget no f***king label required :).

But, I want to join Maratone or The Location Studios because as a kid growing up I was moved and inspired deeply by Cheiron! So that's a piece of sentiment in my heart that will always be there.  So contact me here:

https://www.nealsabel80spop.com/contact

And set me up with a contract.

If you miss the boat on me, seriously you will be kicking yourself, I am in my prime 33 years old and I'm good for big f***king hits for the next 50 years!! People will not remember your party tunes, but they will be singing my great tunes forever, because you just can't beat real songs with real depth and greatness - No party tune can match up and frankly the wolf cousins are a bunch of party poopers, from what I've heard, no offence, "Moves Like Jagger" lol.

I will continue to prove I am the best with my subsequent songs and albums, which will continue to be more refined and better, because with my special formula and philosophy of 'Kaizen' which means constant improvement, I will not falter.  BUT, if you leave me out in the cold Cheiron then one day when I am big and you call, I won't answer ;).  That's life, Now you make the choice, whether you can afford to pass up on talent like mine, do I even have any competition.  Yeah well I would like to hear it.

The Best,

Neal Sabel 'The Hit Striker'

bugmenot

AlexanderLaBrea

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

Feelgoodlies

turnaround

Please stop opening new threads. Merging this into the old one.
And I liked it..

j.fco.morales

Quote from: turnaround on February 20, 2018, 10:24:08 AM
Please stop opening new threads. Merging this into the old one.

Isn't this like not taking responsibility?
This user does not contribute anything at all to the forum.

I suggest -again- a permanent ban.