• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

PITBULL - Party Ain't Over (Max & Shellback)

Started by Alex Martin, November 05, 2012, 11:07:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex Martin

The new Pitbull album Global Warming  according to wikipedia contains a song written by Max Martin,Shellback and Savan Kotecha.
True or fake?  ;D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_Warming_%28Pitbull_album%29

PITBULL - Party Ain't Over (Max Martin/Shellback/Savan Kotecha/Pitbull/Danny Mercer)

Raul_esp

I hope it dont be like the first single that is awful.

Joshua

Hmm, it's probably true, especially seeings Usher is featured on the track. I for one can't stand Pitbull haha, but no doubt the track will be good.

AdamKhan

Rebecca

I hope this is true! I really like Pitbull, well, a few songs anyway. This will be a smash for sure.

turnaround

False alarm:

iTunes says:

Party Ain't Over (feat. Usher)   
Armando C. Perez, Jamal Jones, Nick van de Wall, Usher Raymond, Urales Vargas & Earl Hayes
And I liked it..

Rebecca