• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Ola - I'm In Love, Maybe and Jackie Kennedy, Tonight I'm Yours (Shellback)

Started by turnaround, April 26, 2012, 04:27:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

j.fco.morales

Quote from: J_A24 on October 22, 2013, 01:57:56 AM
"Tonight I'm Yours" sounds very Alexander Kronlund.

And also very Patrik Berger/Klas Ahlund-esque...

turnaround

Quote from: j.fco.morales on October 22, 2013, 12:54:17 AM
How did he afford tracks by Klas Ahlund or Shellback? I'm curious...
I guess the Swedes help each other :D
And I liked it..

J_A24

Quote from: j.fco.morales on October 22, 2013, 02:26:44 AM
And also very Patrik Berger/Klas Ahlund-esque...

Indeed, actually it sounds a lot like Klas/Robyn after a few listens.

turnaround

Tracklist with credits:

So we get 5 Alexander Kronlund songs :). Carl Björsell wrote some of the really good Westlife songs. No other Shellback song though.

Overture      Kristofer Ostergren & Ola Svensson   
Tonight I'm Yours      Shellback, Alexander Kronlund, Kristofer Ostergren, Dimitris Stassos, Ola Svensson, Patrik Berger & Max Grahn   
Maybe      Alexander Kronlund, Klas Åhlund, Kristofer Ostergren & Ola Svensson   
Losin' It      Ola Svensson, Emil Gustafsson & Rasmus Flyckt   
Human      Ola Svensson, Carl Björsell, Kristofer Ostergren & Ulf Lindström   
Jackie Kennedy      Ola, Shellback, Alexander Kronlund, Jakob Hazell & Svante Halldin   
I'm in Love      Ola, Shellback, Johan Bobäck, Alexander Kronlund, Dimitris Stassos & Mikaela Stenström   
Loser      Ola Svensson, Kristofer Ostergren & Jakob Erixon   
Rich & Young      Alexander Kronlund, Ola Svensson, Kristofer Ostergren & Adam Baptiste   
They Won't Catch Us Alive      Ola Svensson, Jon Bordon, Kristofer Ostergren, Martin Sköld, Sebastian Fronda & Ana Diaz   
One Day      Alexander Kronlund, Ola Svensson, Johan Bobäck, Kristofer Ostergren & Troy Bonnes   
And I liked it..

Jules

Quote from: turnaround on November 26, 2013, 08:46:24 PM
One Day      Alexander Kronlund, Ola Svensson, Johan Bobäck, Kristofer Ostergren & Troy Bonnes   

AWWWWWWWW!!!!! <3

"One day when we fall in love
it'll be just the two of us
they'll try but we won't give up
they don't know you the way that I do.

Dumb boys and the home run girls
make waves in the pop life world
they'll change but we'll keep our cool
they won't stay true, the way that we do.

One boy with a radio
off key but he's singing strong
keep his mind ready on the ball
gonna make it, they'll know, all on your own."

Can't wait!!!!!!!!

turnaround

And I liked it..

turnaround

And I liked it..

Jules

Quote from: turnaround on November 29, 2013, 08:48:18 PM
The song is from 2008 - that's weird.    ???

Why weird? A lot of songs are only released years after they've been written!

turnaround

Well it's the time around "Love in Stereo" was released. He was a very different artist musically back then. (I feel)

So it's interesting the song matches the current era and album though it was created back then .

Maybe the time wasn't right until now to release this song. Or even more songs were written around that time.
And I liked it..

Jules

Hahaha, no no! Ola wasn't working with Alexander Kronlund back then.

Alex wrote & recorded the song (among a dozen other demos) with Troy Bonnes in 2008! That's the demo I'm talking about. Troy was signed to Warner Chappell but never got to release his album, so they re-recorded the song with Ola now.  :)

turnaround

And I liked it..