• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Tori Kelly - Nobody Love (lead single by Max Martin)

Started by turnaround, January 21, 2015, 01:24:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

This could be the Max song?

http://www.josepvinaixa.com/blog/tori-kelly-has-ready-new-single-produced-by-max-martin

QuoteUSA Today confirmed that the lead single is produced by Max Martin and will be released early next year. So we must be ready!
And I liked it..

j.fco.morales

It could be.

Based only on assumptions, this could be like the "down chorus" on Ariana's Problem.

Feelgoodlies

turnaround

Savan added "Nobody love" to his wikipedia site, so it's basically sure that also Max was involved.

And I liked it..

Rex

"Kelly co-wrote "Nobody Love" alongside Rickard Goransson and Max Martin, the Swedish songwriter and producer who has ruled the Billboard Hot 100 for over a decade with a string of No. 1 singles for Britney Spears, Katy Perry, P!nk, and Taylor Swift, to name a few. "When I went in to work with Max, the first thing he said was, 'I want to make the song that you want.' He wasn't trying to force-feed me anything. It was very collaborative. He asked me what I thought about every single decision. That's why so many artists like working with him, because he really pulls out your style and polishes it up and makes it easy for people to digest."

http://www.torikellymusic.com/

Rex

btw that snippet sounds like the end of the song, after the last chorus

j.fco.morales

It sounds a bit like Problem: the drums and the chorus breakdown.

Feelgoodlies

It indeed sounds like "Problem" in the way its constructed.

I don't know but Max started to get boring and most of the stuff he produces lately don't sound instant or catchy they more of growers, at least to me.

Feelgoodlies

It indeed sounds like "Problem" in the way its constructed.

I don't know but Max started to get boring and most of the stuff he produces lately don't sound instant or catchy they're more of "growers", at least to me.

Rex

It has leaked. My expectations were too high, I still don't feel this song

j.fco.morales

I didn't like it either.

The song have some interesting moments -the chord progression, the vocal performance- but it doesn't work as a whole piece for me.

melodicmoonlight

I like it! Really breezy in the verses.

Reminds me a bit of a Natasha Bedingfield song. Can totally imagine this doing well on radio.

Edit: OMG that last chorus, how the horns explode in with the full instrumentation. YES, brings it home! Love this track. Catchy and she's got some pipes.

Rebecca

sure, it does sound like Problem. I really like it too, I think it's really catchy as well.