• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

USHER and MAX MARTIN - single SCREAM

Started by Alex Martin, March 31, 2012, 03:22:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rebecca

love it! I can't wait to see the credits. 

Feelgoodlies

It's nice I liked it but it doesn't sound that different from "DJ Got Us Fallin In Love" IMO.

turnaround

Quote from: Rebecca on April 27, 2012, 01:04:51 PM
love it! I can't wait to see the credits.
Apparently produced by Shellback and Max.

Written by Usher, Max, Shellback and Savan Kotecha :)
And I liked it..

Matteo87

"I didn't even know what a producer did, I spent two years day and night in that studio trying to learn what the hell was going on." - Max Martin

Out

It's gonna be one of the biggest Max's hits this year, the track is crazy good, I've got it on constant replay since yesterday.

georg_e

Incredible live version on SNL last night!   http://popcrush.com/usher-makes-fans-scream-climax-on-snl/ 

Raul_esp

turnaround

Full credits

Eric Weaver, Assistant Engineer - John Hanes, Engineer - Jorge Velasco, Assistant Engineer - Mark Goodchild, Recording Engineer - Max Martin, Background Vocal - Max Martin, Composer - Max Martin, Lyricist - Max Martin, Producer - Sam Holland Såklart, Recording Engineer - Savan Kotecha, Composer - Savan Kotecha, Lyricist - Serban Ghenea, Mixing Engineer - Shellback, Composer - Shellback, Keyboards - Shellback, Lyricist - Shellback, Producer - Shellback, Programmer - Usher, Performer - Usher Raymond, Composer - Usher Raymond, Lyricist - Copyright : (P) 2012 RCA Records, a unit of Sony Music Entertainment
And I liked it..

Joshua

I'm really loving this song, the chorus melody gets me every single time. Video isn't toooo bad.

Axel

JackSnr

I just realised something... We all know how Max loves to give Britney "Oh baby baby" to sing ie If U Seek Amy, Oops I Did It Again, Baby One More Time. In Scream Usher sings "Oh Baby baby Oh Baby baby" in the verse. Just thought that was a nice Max trademark in there. Did anyone else notice?

Joshua

Quote from: JackSnr on June 24, 2012, 07:27:49 PM
In Scream Usher sings "Oh Baby baby Oh Baby baby" in the verse. Just thought that was a nice Max trademark in there. Did anyone else notice?

I sure did, was thinking about it the other day when I heard it in the car. Don't forget it's in the chorus too! :D