• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Toni Braxton - You're Gonna Miss This

Started by Out, November 07, 2008, 08:43:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Out

If I translated right Andreas was on Friday radio-show "Rix Morronzoo" on Rix FM and revealed that night before the show he and Max received request for the song for Toni Braxton's come back and they wrote the song "You´re gonna miss this" for one night.
http://www.rixfm.com/index.php?specialcontent=galleries&id=1041

*Sabine*

Andreas and Max on the same song?? Wow, that would be awesome news, Cheiron back together again! Alexander Krolund wrote If you seek Amy with Max too. I would also love to see Christian with Max (Alex I know what you're going to say :P )...

Rebecca

wow! Andreas and Max together again!!!

here is what Google translate said:

Andreas Carlsson you can enjoy in IDOL every Friday and this morning we enjoyed him with us. Andreas has not had fixed working hours or a manager since 1993 and he think it is odd. He is also not good to have a boss says he ... During the night today was Andreas Max Martin and a request to write a song to Toni Brax's comeback, it could during the night and did the "You're gonna miss this", then you know where you heard it first when you hear find! Andreas worked as a pizza baker in his youth and made 1 000 pizzas a Midsummer Eve, he has not eaten pizza since then! Here in the picture is also our Head of News crept in, you know him as Frederick Birging.

hilarious!

Alex Martin

Quote from: *Sabine* on November 07, 2008, 08:55:50 PM
Andreas and Max on the same song?? Wow, that would be awesome news, Cheiron back together again! Alexander Krolund wrote If you seek Amy with Max too. I would also love to see Christian with Max (Alex I know what you're going to say :P )...

AH AH AH AH  ;D ;D ;D Christian with Max.....yeah maybe kris will have after many years a world hit.....

I want to see kris write a song ALONE and climb the world chart...ah ah ah I'm dreaming :D

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Sorry boys and girls.. there are no max martin and andreas...before the interview strated they played so what and andras said that this is a great song written by Martin...You all got it wrong a think the writers for Toni are andreas and anders bagge..
If you can dream it, you can be it.

Out

Quote from: NIKLAS"NiCkY" on November 08, 2008, 08:15:56 AM
Sorry boys and girls.. there are no max martin and andreas...before the interview strated they played so what and andras said that this is a great song written by Martin...You all got it wrong a think the writers for Toni are andreas and anders bagge..
So why did they write it in article then?  ???
"Natten till i dag fick Andreas och Max Martin en förfrågan om de kunde skriva en låt till Toni Braxtons comeback, det kunde de och under natten gjorde de "You´re gonna miss this", då vet du var du hörde det först när du hör hitten!"

Feelgoodlies

Oh wow, her comeback is well planned, I like Toni Braxton!!

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Quote from: Out on November 08, 2008, 11:14:40 AM
Quote from: NIKLAS"NiCkY" on November 08, 2008, 08:15:56 AM
So why did they write it in article then?  ???
"Natten till i dag fick Andreas och Max Martin en förfrågan om de kunde skriva en låt till Toni Braxtons comeback, det kunde de och under natten gjorde de "You´re gonna miss this", då vet du var du hörde det först när du hör hitten!"

Sorry amazing i just heard the interview.....Förlåt fan va kul att dom äntligen jobbar ihop igen =)
If you can dream it, you can be it.

Unexpected

this should be intresting to hear , Andreas and Max are both great with toni

Tiiger

I am really excited about this, Toni sang one of my favourite songs of all time (Un-Break My Heart.) Can't wait to hear what Max and Andreas have written for her.

I bet it's going to be a big and successful comeback for Toni. Yay! Fantastic.
Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable

nshinnosuke

Sounds interesting, I love 'He Wasn't Man Enough' released back in 2000..I wonder what kind of song Max and Andreas had written for her,cause she has a 'different' voice...Darkchild seems to be a better producer for her

Mikkel Wong

Oh...I can't Imagine what the song will be like....
But It's nice to see her again with Cheiron-ish song! ;D

nshinnosuke

guyss,have you heard the 2 leaked Toni Braxton tracks,Get Loose and Melt (like an iceberg) ??? I love both of them...GET LOOSE is simply A-M-A-Z-I-N-G,produced by Darkchild but it sounds a bit like RedOne for me...It is also said that she's working with RedOne,could this be a collaboration between Darkchild and RedOne??surprisingly the song sounds very bubblegummy !!! much better than what I expected,might be Darkchild's best work since Lose My Breath & Cater 2 U..it has to be her lead single!! I hope her album will get released soon with enough promotion she deserves and a song from Max !

*Sabine*

I didn't find Loose but You Make Me Melt is not Bad. I like the production but th verses are boring and the chorus is not strong enough.

Alex Martin

Oh my God.....re-agree with the french girl ;)