• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Vanessa Hudgens Say Ok/Whatever will be

Started by NIKLAS"NiCkY", February 27, 2007, 01:23:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Vanessa Hudgens

Say ok   written by: A.Birgisson, S.Kotecha
            produced by: arthour Maratone productions

Also include the song whatever will be, In 2006, the song was covered by Vanessa Anne Hudgens on her debut album "V". "Whatever Will Be" was the 98th best selling single of 2005 in Australia.

written by: Jake Schulze, Savan Kotecha, Carl Falk
produced by: Jake Schulze, Kalle Engstrom, Carl Falk
If you can dream it, you can be it.

Rebecca

Thanks Nicky for that info

I have never heard of Vanessa Hudgens, is she Swedish?

and her cover of Whatever Will Be, is that the song by Tammin Sursok?

What's Say Ok like?

maxmartin'sfan

:) She come from a movie.. High School Musical

She's from Usa!

turnaround

Oh interesting, thanks for that Nicky!

Yes, "Whatever will be" is a cover by Tammin Sursok. I really like this song, just listening to a snippet.

"Say OK" is also a ballad with a minimalistic beat, from what I can say from the snippet.

I think I will listen through this album, there are interesting songwriters like Leah Haywood who Jörgen Elofsson worked with and Matthew Gerrard and Bridget Benenate.
 :thum:
And I liked it..