• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

DNCE - album "DNCE", current single "Kissing Strangers"

Started by j.fco.morales, September 15, 2015, 07:19:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

j.fco.morales

Good Day leaked.
Written by Robin Fredriksson, Mattias Larsson, justin tranter & Joe Jonas

https://dnj.to/embed-2/?postid=140170&type=singlePost

turnaround

DNCE won best Push Act at the EMAs and performed Body Moves and Cake by the Ocean
And I liked it..

turnaround

The 7th song (so now half of the album has been released) is now available

"Be mean"
And I liked it..

j.fco.morales

The previews are available on iTunes.

Sounds really good, love every single song!

turnaround

Album is out:

https://itunes.apple.com/nz/album/dnce/id1158023474

[spotify]https://open.spotify.com/album/7K89F9bgY1jks0uIlMerm3[/spotify]

"Truthfully" sounds like it was intended for One Direction.
And I liked it..

j.fco.morales

I tend to think those Albin Nedler & Kristoffer Fogelmark cowrites were actually One Direction songs.

nanofives

Who are they? Are these the first time them and Rami worked together?
Easily one of the catchiest albums I've heard so far.

melodicmoonlight

What a catchy, melodic fun pop album. Great debut

j.fco.morales

Is what I expected from Maroon 5, actually.

turnaround

Quote from: nanofives on November 18, 2016, 01:37:16 AM
Who are they? Are these the first time them and Rami worked together?
Easily one of the catchiest albums I've heard so far.
You mean Nedler and Fogelmark?

Rami worked with them already for One Direction.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Take_Me_Home_(One_Direction_album)
And I liked it..

B Steady

After one listen I liked only one song, and that is Doctor You. (excluding CBTO and PMR)
Vila i frid Dag

turnaround

"Truthfully"

Producer
Rami
Noah "Mailbox" Passovoy
Albin Nedler
Kristoffer Fogelmark

"Body Moves"

Producer
Rami
Albin Nedler
Kristoffer Fogelmark

And I liked it..

turnaround

Body Moves

QuoteDNCE, Main Artist - Kristoffer Fogelmark, Author, Background Vocalist, Composer, Drums, Guitar, Producer, Programmer, Recording Engineer - Albin Nedler, Author, Background Vocalist, Composer, Producer, Programmer, Recording Engineer - Noah "Mailbox" Passovoy, Recording Engineer - Rami, Producer, Programmer, Recording Engineer - Serban Ghenea, Mixer - John Hanes, Engineer - Jack Lawless, Background Vocalist, Drums - Cole Whittle, Background Vocalist, Bass - JinJoo Lee, Background Vocalist, Guitar - Joe Jonas, Author, Composer, Vocalist - Jonas Thander, Horn Arranger, Saxophones - Staffan Findin, Trombone - Stefan Persson, Trumpet - Patrik Skogh, Trumpet - Rami Yacoub, Author, Composer

Truthfully

QuoteDNCE, Main Artist - Rami, Bass, Percussion, Producer, Programmer, Recording Engineer, Vocal Arranger - Albin Nedler, Author, Composer, Producer, Programmer, Recording Engineer, Vocal Arranger - Thomas Cullison, Engineer - David Kim, Asst. Recording Engineer - Serban Ghenea, Mixer - John Hanes, Engineer - Kristoffer Fogelmark, Author, Background Vocalist, Composer, Drums & Percussion, Guitar, Producer, Programmer, Recording Engineer, Vocal Arranger - Noah "Mailbox" Passovoy, Co-Producer, Percussion, Recording Engineer - JinJoo Lee, Guitar - Jack Lawless, Drums & Percussion - Cole Whittle, Bass - Max Martin, Vocal Arranger - Joe Jonas, Author, Composer - Rami Yacoub, Author, Composer

Taken from qobuz.
And I liked it..

nanofives

At least we can say Max had some kind of input over there, like he did with Avril a few years ago.

turnaround

Yes.  :)
And now it makes sense that the song does sound so good.
And I liked it..