• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

PETS

Started by ®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ, February 05, 2007, 02:07:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ

AAWWWW!! ...yeah! Aren't they just sweet...?

Clumsy cats, sweet little doggies? Oh yes they are!

What I experienced just a couple minutes ago convinced me to start a thread about the lovely little animals living with us:

I came home just an hour ago from a 5-hour-train ride.
Feels good to be home, being able to relax. At least that's what I thought...

So I get upstairs, little cutie cat "Sammy" gets up from the couch and out of the room just to welcome me back home... AWW. Sweet. Adorable!

So, after a second of cuddling with her, I head off to the bathroom. Getting ready for bed. Almost done with that I have to get something from my travel bag in my room so I'm about to leave the bathroom.

As I open the bathroom door I see the other cutiepie "Schröder" (yeah, weird name *lol*) laying in front of my door. Along with...  :shock:  a MOUSE. Nice. At 1 am.

For some of you maybe a reason to scream. For me just the 100th time they bring in a mouse.
Well... As I'm about to drag him away from his mouse so I can get it out to the trash... that damn mouse MOVES ITS HEAD... starts running a couple meters. He's throwing & kicking it around. Yeah. Nice. A living mouse in front of my room at 1 am.

Knowing it's less painful for the poor mouse just being killed by my cat than being caught by me, carried outside and dying after a longer struggle...i just leave him his fun. Poor mouse!  :?

So I grab the stuff from my room, leave him with his late night snack, finish up in the bathroom.
As I'm done I'm grabbing some papers. Of course he didn't "enjoy" all of it. He left me the mouses head, tail, ONE foot and some inner organs. Believe it or not, that's his way of showing me how much he loves me.  :(
Anyways, I clean the mouse, sorry, the rest of the mouse from the floor, and walk down to the cellar to throw it to the trash. On the way down I'm thinking this is actually a nice story to share on the boards...  :D

Coming down, I have to make a huge step to not step right into the next DAMN SURPRISE!!!!!!

Yeah. Someone obviously got himself a snack too. Obvious didn't like it.
OBVIOUSLY PUKED OUT HIS DINNER TOGETHER WITH A CHEWED-DOWN MOUSE RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FLOOR!!

CATS? WHAT THE HELL DID I DO TO YOU????

](*,) ](*,) ](*,) :smt013 :smt013 :smt100 :smt013 :smt013 ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)

Aww. Yeah. Nice. At 1 am!

Aren't they just SWEEEET?!

:smt023
*lol*

That much about my story of our beloved pets.
What have you got to offer??  :roll:

Rebecca

ugh! that is kind of a gross story!!
I'm glad your cat loves you lots

but Jules, please no more stories like this! i've just eaten dinner.

I don't have any pets. I used to have 2 dogs - a boy poodle Max, and a girl bichon frise Holly. They are no longer, both died at 17 yrs old, so very old. I loved Holly so much and miss her so much.

malcolm hogg

My parents live nearer to the city, its quite built up there, but still they have a relatively large garden there. And my mother is a country girl born and bred, and as such the garden is like a mini farm, with all kinds of vegetables and stuff growing. Also for the last 25 years or so she has kept a run at the bottom of the garden with chickens in. Two weeks ago i went down there one morning and no more chickens! There was about 100 pillows worth of feathers scattered allover the garden, obviously a big fight between the hens and something. I looked inside the cree where the chickens sleep at night, there was two chickens left, one dead, and the other really distressed, not hurt but kinda like it had a nervous breakdown. So i took that one to the vets and had it put to sleep. We left the other dead chicken in the cree and tried to make a trap. Anyway the next morning my mam looks out of the kitchen window, and there sat on top of the cree was a fox eating the last dead chicken!
So my statement is this......... How damn expensive are eggs from the supermarket!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A childrens song, have you listened as they play? There song is love, and the children know the way!  B.Wilson/V.D. Parks. Brian Wilson presents Smile.

turnaround

I am gonna read this and answer, but I wanna first have lunch! ;)
And I liked it..

®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ

*LOL* malcolm!!

And Rebecca: SORRY, but I just had to tell it in all its details! :-P

malcolm hogg

we've tried to catch that fox so many times now, we keep leaving chunks of meat in the cree, and attach string to it, and the other end of the string to the door. Whats supposed to happen is that when the fox takes the meat the door on the cree falls down and traps it. We are gonna get the rspca to come ond take it out into the country. But everytime something happens. It gets cold and the door freezes open, or the door jams. I tell you that fox is better fed than i am! Its had steaks, lamb, pork.
Vicious things those foxes, not as cute as they look.
There was a story on the tv news around christmas time over here. It was about a mother who was being charged with neglect. She was high on drugs i think and had passed out around 2 am. Her baby, who wasn't even 1 year old, managed to climb out of his cot, get downstairs and out of the house. It was freezing outside and this baby was crawling around the streets for god knows how many hours. At 6am 2 young boys who were delivering newspapers saw what they thought were a fox and its cub, they realised the cub was actually a baby. They got there just in time as the fox was kind of getting ready to attack the baby. The fox really wanted to eat that poor kid, the 2 boys had to kick it and hit it with sticks for a few minutes before it finally left. The boys called the police and the babys mother was still asleep unaware of what had happened 3 hours later after the police had been making doorstep enquiries. THe baby had crawled 1 and a half miles!!!!!
I think that is one of the most horrific stories i ever heard. The thought of that poor baby and that fox is so scary!!!!

Back to my mams hens though, i really can't believe how expensive a half dozen free range eggs are! And they don't taste nowhere near as nice as the eggs from my mams garden!
A childrens song, have you listened as they play? There song is love, and the children know the way!  B.Wilson/V.D. Parks. Brian Wilson presents Smile.

Rebecca

Malcolm, that fox story is scary, I'm so glad the baby was saved in time!

malcolm hogg

yeah, it was really horrific just hearing about it. I think it was somewhere near london, but they interviewed one of the 2 paper delivery boys, and he was saying as they got close to the fox it was right next to the baby, and it was snarling and showing its teeth, all that kinda stuff. I guess like wolves before they attack, thats how i pictured it in my mind anyway. Its funny how things happen, but could you imagine if those boys werent there at that exact time?!?! Its like horror movie stuff to think what that baby could've gone through.
It may seem a bit extreme  but i would like to see how the mother would fare against a hungry lion. It makes me despair when you think about some of the people that are allowed to be parents!
I have'nt had a poached egg for weeks now!

®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ

Quote from: "turnaround"I am gonna read this and answer, but I wanna first have lunch! ;)
Uhm. You posted that 10 hours ago!
Now that's ONE EXTENDED LUNCH!!!!  :shock:

®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ

Quote from: "Rebecca"ugh! that is kind of a gross story!!
I'm glad your cat loves you lots

but Jules, please no more stories like this! i've just eaten dinner.
Be glad I didn't post pictures! *LOL*  :roll: