• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Sam Smith - Too Good at Goodbyes (Stargate)

Started by turnaround, September 08, 2017, 11:28:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nanofives

nanofives

Quote from: turnaround on February 14, 2020, 06:14:26 PM
Track 1      Sam Smith & Steve Mac   
Dancing with a Stranger      Sam Smith, Jimmy Napes, Normani Hamilton, Mikkel S. Eriksen & Tor Erik Hermansen   
How Do You Sleep?      Sam Smith, Ilya Salmanzadeh, Savan Kotecha & Max Martin   
Track 4      Sam Smith, Max Martin, Ilya Salmanzadeh & Savan Kotecha   
To Die For      Sam Smith, Jimmy Napes, Mikkel S. Eriksen & Tor Erik Hermansen   
Track 6      Sam Smith, Noonie Bao & Linus Wiklund   
Track 7      Sam Smith, Ben Ash & Amy Allen   
I Feel Love      Donna Summer, Pete Bellotte & Giorgio Moroder   
Track 9      Sam Smith & Labrinth   
Track 10      Sam Smith, Noonie Bao & Linus Wiklund   
Track 11      Sam Smith, Demi Lovato, Ilya Salmanzadeh, Savan Kotecha & Peter Svensson   
Track 12      Sam Smith, Jimmy Napes, Mikkel S. Eriksen & Tor Erik Hermansen   
Promises      Sam Smith, Jessie Reyez & Adam Wiles   
Fire on Fire      Sam Smith & Steve Mac   

The album is out, tracklist is quite different from that. That Max song got nowhere. The album is quite boring.
Lotus IV songs are very good, Diamonds is the best song without a doubt.

melodicmoonlight

Quote from: nanofives on November 06, 2020, 01:53:04 PM
The album is out, tracklist is quite different from that. That Max song got nowhere. The album is quite boring.
Lotus IV songs are very good, Diamonds is the best song without a doubt.

Agree. Lots of sludge and lazy songwriting/song structure. Diamonds is such a shining moment, IDK why they didn't include more songs like that - sad bops are all the rage. More Ilya and Max would've been wonderful... oh well.

The Ryan Tedder co-write is the next best one, along with Young.

j.fco.morales

I love the album. Forgive Myself and For The Lover That I Lost are wonderfully written.