• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Katy Perry - "PRISM" out NOW!

Started by B Steady, July 30, 2013, 10:09:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

j.fco.morales

There are 1.30 previews on iTunes, almost half a song of the whole album!!

I'm excited!

turnaround

OOOH, so excited. I must wait until I can listen to them. AARGH.
And I liked it..

B Steady

Roar - H I T

Legendary Lovers - once again the Die Young / Crazy Kids / Ooh La La chorus drums. But it's a brilliant song. The verses are fantastic!!! Love the songwriting.

Birthday - Teenage Dream / California Gurls / Domino

Walking On Air - funny and well-made 90's homage

Unconditionally - chorus = Wide Awake, the verses are brilliant, great production!

Dark Horse - actually pretty similar to Legendary Lovers: pop chorus, urban verses. Awesome!

This Is How We Do - sounds uninspired, but still catchy

International Smile - reminds you instantly of Part Of Me. Typical Luke/Cirkut Drums. Melodies are ok.

Ghost - once again a brilliant verse production. The chorus is the weaker part again.

Love Me and Double Rainbow are good as well but the StarGate / Benny Blanco collaboration This Moment is disappointing.

I think I gonna buy the standard edition.

Vila i frid Dag

nznexus

music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

turnaround

You need iTunes and have to switch to the US store. Outside iTunes I don't think there are snippets.
And I liked it..

Raul_esp

I love the tracks , ''Legenderay lovers'' sounds epic and different with these etnic drums!

I love too ''Unconditionally'' , ''Birthday'' is ''Domino'' 7.0 lol and ''This is how we do'' sounds very funny.

It has to be the best pop album of the year! , I liked all the snippets , it's a evolution of the Katy sound but with some songs with the typical ''Teenage dream'' sound.

Eddie Krommer

Here they are:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9M25ULCpMAI

The first seconds are muted for Roar, but from International Lovers on is ok.

georg_e

Wow, great SOUND on all these clips.....I don't mean audio quality, I mean the overall sound of this album is very rich and full......there was something in each track I liked.....it's a perfect sound for an Autumn release :D

j.fco.morales

At first listen I liked the overall sound, but I'm not really into the songwriting and melodic stuff.

But I'm loving the production, especially on International Smile and Double Rainbow.

The album release is October 18.

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

turnaround

Some moments in the credits were already amazing, but I need the full thing to judge properly. There will be definitely some big melodies and production masterpieces.
And I liked it..

J_A24

- "Legendary Lovers" is the best song on the album for sure, sounds so ABBA.
- Loving the production on "Birthday"
- "International Smile" sounds cool
- Loving the production on "This Moment"
- "Choose Your Battles" is going to be one of my favorites. Love Greg Wells' work.

B Steady

Quote from: turnaround on October 15, 2013, 09:06:10 PM
Some moments in the credits were already amazing, but I need the full thing to judge properly. There will be definitely some big melodies and production masterpieces.

Credits = snippets right? :D although reading the credits was amazing too :D

@j_a24: how is This Moment's production great?!? :o

Vila i frid Dag

georg_e

So on second listen, my favorite of all these new clips is......."Ghost".   It has that kind of rhythmic drive I love in the melody and chord progression/tempo, and has that "surge" effect in second part of chorus "....now I see it clearly....."            "Ghost"--   Yeah.   Kind of song I can play over and over, and I'll buy the album just to have it :D

nznexus

i did not like it soo much, then again its my opinion. i liked roar, dark horse and this is how we do and walking on air.

my opinion :-[
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.