• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max working with Carrie Underwood

Started by Izalightblue, August 22, 2009, 11:24:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gm33

Someone please tell me how 'Quitter'  wasn't picked as her next single????
-----------------------------------------------------------
"I was writing with Max Martin and Johan Shellback who are two of my absolute songwriting heroes, they are just absolute melodic geniuses." - Taylor Alison Swift,  August 2012

Rebecca

ridiculous!
so, is her next single Undo It? not a bad song, but a boring choice anyway

gm33

Yes, Undo It, due to be released May 24, 2010.

It's a Kara DioGuardi so it's not a bad choice, but it's a bit too country to make it onto Top-40 radio. I think Quitter could do well on both country and top40 charts.

Do you think it could be the CDs 4th single?
-----------------------------------------------------------
"I was writing with Max Martin and Johan Shellback who are two of my absolute songwriting heroes, they are just absolute melodic geniuses." - Taylor Alison Swift,  August 2012

Feelgoodlies

It's kind of ridiculous for each artist who worked with Max chooses his song as a single. that's an obvious wanna-be successful call.

I just think some musicians can stand on their own without having to release a song by a hot producer, thing is with Carrie, that she is an album seller rather than a single seller, country fans are interested more in albums as a whole.

Rebecca

True, Carrie is more of an album seller, it possibly doesn't even matter which single is released.

JackSnr

I would love it if Max did a country song with a Shania-styled stomp/strut  :P
God I miss Shania  :'(

Rebecca

I miss Shania too, Carrie is pretty good, but she's no Shania.

j.fco.morales

No Max Martin involvement on the next release.

But there's a Jason Evigan cowrite and a Leland cowrite.