web counter
Recent Posts

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
What is it that can explain the message that you want to communicate it so much that it answers.
It's a good feeling every time you visit a good website like this. Next time I will visit again.
Max Martin and friends / Re: 20 years ...Baby One More Time
« Last post by melodicmoonlight on August 14, 2018, 02:48:19 AM »
talent won
Doesn't it sound as Pills and Potions from The Pinkprint, also by Cirkut (and Dr. Luke)?
"Fans loved that ballad, let's make a new one, the same one"

Well, it's a co production.
Chris Braide is the main producer.
Max Martin and friends / Re: 20 years ...Baby One More Time
« Last post by j.fco.morales on August 14, 2018, 02:42:53 AM »
So many wonderful memories about those times...
Max Martin and friends / 20 years ...Baby One More Time
« Last post by bugmenot on August 13, 2018, 11:28:41 PM »
According to Tim Bower’s 2012 book, Sweet Revenge: The Intimate Life of Simon Cowell,
the song had one further dalliance with a pop act other than Britney. The story goes that after hearing Martin’s demo of what had now been renamed …Baby One More Time, Cowell demanded he have the song for his latest boyband, UK rabble Five. Martin had already co-written Five’s debut single, Slam Dunk (Da Funk) alongside his mentor, the late Denniz Pop, but declined Cowell’s request, saying it had already been earmarked for Spears. “You’re mad,” Cowell is reported to have said. “No one can be successful with a name like that.” As a last gasp attempt, Cowell offered Martin a new Merc 500SL in return for the song. “It costs £95,000,” he added.

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2018/aug/11/britney-spears-making-baby-one-more-time
Doesn't it sound as Pills and Potions from The Pinkprint, also by Cirkut (and Dr. Luke)?
"Fans loved that ballad, let's make a new one, the same one"
I agree, with time RedOne reduced his range of artists he can work with. Something similar happened the last time he worked with Lady Gaga, not feeling it.

Having lots of producers in Nashville doing great stuff for a quarter of the money they spent on RedOne's plastic sounding productions... or maybe, I don't know TMS, Steve Mac, Julian Bonetta -he did great with Niall Horan- or maybe one or two songs with Greg Kurstin.

Such a waste of money.
Co-producer on "Come See About Me" from Nicki Minaj's new album

https://open.spotify.com/album/2acDkDTWdNFie1HjcFa4Ny

Henry's being manager by Nick Jarjour, the same person that manages Starrah and Alex Da Kid.
Follow him on IG, he's smart.

Not really feeling the song, sounds more like Chris Braide than Cirkut's.
This one is the most pop sounding on the whole record.

Well, being a trinidadian I expected some caribbean stuff... you know Rihanna is recording a dancehall album and this will be the trend next year.
I told you two years ago about the latin invasion 2.0...
I agree, with time RedOne reduced his range of artists he can work with. Something similar happened the last time he worked with Lady Gaga, not feeling it.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10