• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Nick Carter- Burning Up (Falk, Rami, Kotecha) Album: I'm Taking off

Started by Khan9898, December 15, 2010, 07:28:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Khan9898

Go to around 3:40ish and he plays the song he wrote with the swedes called "Burning Up". It sounds very euro-house, very different for Nick.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQcYn04148I

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

it´s sounds great.. I like the sound they did Rami and Falk. like for the wanted and isquare
If you can dream it, you can be it.

Raul_esp

Amazing! , yes a new sound  ;D

The production is semble to ''Don't stop''

Izalightblue

Linda

To me, it sounds like a mash-up of Rihanna "only girl in the world and Usher "DJ's got us falling in love"

That BSB cruise looked like fun.

Unexpected

The new album from Nick is called I'm taking off and the video of the first single (Just One kiss) has just been released, I really liked the song and I can't wait to hear the new album.

Nick Carter - Just One Kiss

Unexpected

01. Burning Up
02. Not The Other Guy
03. So Far Away
04. Addicted
05. Special
06. Falling Down
07. Just One Kiss
08. Great Divide
09. Nothing Left To Lose
10. Falling In Love Again
11. I'm Taking Off

Raul_esp

I like the first single , great song! , I can't wait for hear the Rami songs!

Izalightblue

I heard the first single yesterday! It's very good! I can't wait to hear the other songs!!

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Burning up

CARTER NICKOLAS G
FALK CARL ANTHONY
KOTECHA SAVAN HARISH
SHAW BRITTON
YACOUB RAMI

Rami and Carl has written 3 more songs..

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

move this topic to Nick Carter burning up topic at AsideMaratoneLocation.......

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Burning up is amazing a perfect song for 2011 sound a little like a mix of dynamite and dj got us falling in love!!

Carl and Rami is a great team...Hey Sexy Lady is at top ten on billboard dance list and they did 3 more songs for Isquare

I chat with Carl yesterday and they only wrote 2 songs with nick, burning up is at the album..

Carl is in australia and recording with Rusell Crowe !!!!

jezusmarie

i'm definitely hearing 'dj's got us falling...' and 'dynamite' by tiao cruz, the hook isn't there for me, the chorus is a little too repetitive.
Like An Angel With A Heart Of Gold