• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Bon Jovi new album OUT 18th june

Started by Alex Martin, May 12, 2007, 07:32:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex Martin

The title is "LOST HIGHWAY" I don't know if max is present with some song.

turnaround

It wouldn't surprise me if we find a Andreas Carlsson Desmond Child song there but who knows ;)
And I liked it..

Linda

Should be good... I have always loved bon jovi

Rebecca

I bet John Shanks will be somewhere on the album credits.

I will buy it no matter what and maybe not listen to it much but I will still buy it, maybe even first day it's on sale.

®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ

Quote from: "Rebecca"I will buy it no matter what and maybe not listen to it much but I will still buy it, maybe even first day it's on sale.
Why would you do that? Isn't that stupid?

I do the same all the time and everytime I ask myself if I'm stupid. *LOL*
I buy it, go home, listen to it once (sometimes I don't listen to it at all) and put it to the shelve.

When I bought Britney's remix album I put it in my CD rack SEALED (!!) and I only took it out like 8 weeks after, broke the seal and listened to it ONCE, ONLY cause I thought "how stupid are you to spend money on a CD and put it to your rack SEALED?!". Ever since it's standing there.

WHY?
Someone help me. *lol*

Rebecca

haha. Yes! it is stupid, I completely agree!

but I do it all the time, I tell myself I won't buy do that anymore, but then I do. I've said to myself 'I'll wait until the 3rd single comes out and only if I like the first 3 singles will I buy the album' but curiousity gets the better of me or I'm bored shopping and I think why not?

Re Bon Jovi, I have been a fan since I was 13 (since New Jersey album) and feel I should be loyal (why, who knows? stupid again!). Plus I want them to have good sales in Australia so they do a tour here - and my 1 purchase is really going to make a difference! (yeah, right!)

turnaround

The single "You want to make a memory" is in the German Trend Charts #3! (written by Jon Bon Jovi, Richie Sambora and Desmond Child)

Big hit for them, and I really didn't expect it. Have heard it a few times in the radio!

I am anticipating to hear the duet with Leann Rimes!
And I liked it..