• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

DJ BOBO / Instrumentals

Started by ®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ, May 28, 2007, 06:55:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ

Okay, call me a kid, BUT I LOVE HIS MUSIC!  8)
Not so much because of his lyrics (*lol*) but more cause he (together with his co-writer/co-producer Axel Breitung [who I btw met in his studios in Hamburg, just to brag a little bit here  :roll: hehe]) is one of the masters of melodies!

And why I decided to open this thread about him is because right now I'm completely in Pop Heaven! :smt051 (Now Malcolm: listen carefully!)

DJ BOBO RELEASED ALL OF HIS SONGS AS INSTRUMENTALS!!!

It's available on iTunes and several other legal MP3 platforms.
Now "all" I gotta do is spend a lousy 100 Euros (!! :shock: !! yeah!) to get 'em... Worst thing is, I'll probably even do. :oops:

Aww, I wish there was a law making artists release the instrumentals to every song.. *dreams*

Linda

Quote from: "®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ"

Aww, I wish there was a law making artists release the instrumentals to every song.. *dreams*

I would absolutely love that too!

Rebecca

me too!

though I don't know this DJ Bobo!