• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Austin Mahone - What About Love (POP GEM)

Started by Feelgoodlies, June 05, 2013, 05:57:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raul_esp

Raul_esp

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on June 10, 2013, 09:32:24 PM
^Yeah the bridge is so cherion. RedOne was a good cheiron listener lol! Thanks George for the link!

"Video"

Good video!

Matteo87

Some parts of the video remind me Gaga's "LoveGame"
"I didn't even know what a producer did, I spent two years day and night in that studio trying to learn what the hell was going on." - Max Martin

Rebecca

Good video! and I like the performance on Today show too.

Feelgoodlies

I think the album will have a Max track hopefully..

QuoteThe original plan was to drop it in April, but Austin's manager Rocco Valdes says they were having trouble figuring out what the debut should sound like. "We were getting tracks in from so many great writers and producers"—established hit-makers like Max Martin, RedOne, Steve Mac, and Savan Kotecha (One Direction) among them—"and it was all over the place," he says. "I think Austin's lane is pop. I want this album to sound like the pop I grew up on—'N Sync, Backstreet Boys, Britney—only updated." To provide some cohesion, Valdes has persuaded RedOne, who produced the Lady Gaga breakthroughs "Just Dance" and "Poker Face," to executive-produce. "It's been a little challenging," Austin says, "but I know my fans are gonna love it."

Read More http://www.details.com/celebrities-entertainment/music-and-books/201306/tween-idol-austin-mahone-pop-singer#ixzz2aXpPxte9

Joshua

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on July 30, 2013, 05:53:16 PM
I think the album will have a Max track hopefully..

Awesome! So glad he's not trying to be a Bieber clone. There must be plenty of people in the industry who've been influenced by the late 90's pop we all love, and I think now that the doors have reopened for boybands and the like, we might finally see it come full circle.

Raul_esp

Omg , Bsb-Nsync-Britney Sound updated and a song By Max??

AMAZING.

Matteo87

Quote from: Raul_esp on August 01, 2013, 06:54:35 PM
Omg , Bsb-Nsync-Britney Sound updated and a song By Max??

AMAZING.

Wow...it's time for Max to mix the old Cheiron Bubblegum with nowadays sound!!
We hope too much!
"I didn't even know what a producer did, I spent two years day and night in that studio trying to learn what the hell was going on." - Max Martin

turnaround

So he won "Artist to watch" award.

Hope we get some Max / Rami / etc. song on that album. It would work perfectly.

http://www.mtv.com/videos/misc/949152/austin-mahone-wins-artist-to-watch.jhtml#id=1712039
And I liked it..

DSonthebeat

It seems this guy will be the next big thing after One Direction, who eventually just settled down Bieber and I think will break up in the near future.
I'm still not sure if this is the correct way or if it is innovative enough but that being said I like it for the Cheiron vibe too  8)
"So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past."

Raul_esp

turnaround

WOW - I need to hear this in studio version NOW. Poptastic.
And I liked it..

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

Raul_esp

B Steady

It doesn't sound like Max Martin at all. It must be another RedOne production.
Vila i frid Dag