• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Instagram photos of Max

Started by B Steady, January 01, 2014, 02:37:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

Thank you, never seen them before.
And I liked it..

bugmenot

wolf_drums: Recording with Dr Luke & Max Martin in Stockholm. I'm jet lagged AF in this picture. At Decibel Studios. It was for an Australian duo called The Veronicas 4ever" and "everything I'm not". The live drums were pretty much as played...maybe a little beat detective, to line the stuff up on the grid with the programming. If you listen, the live kit is totally different from the programming, so it still sounds like live drums.

($1 140 for 6 hours of studio recording in 1998.)

Probably, at Tomas Ledin concert in Stockholm 22-23 september 2017

At Shellback apartment

bugmenot

Spotify, Secret Genius awards. The fact that he is not wearing solid black t-shirt at an award show scares me.

Max Martin with Quincy Jones

October

j.fco.morales

Rebecca

Thank you, the photos are great. Yes, it's weird to see Max not in a black t-shirt at an awards show!

bugmenot

I don't remember this video to be posted, it's from SVT archive, September 1998

November 2017

bugmenot

October 2017, LA

December, 2017, Stockholm

j.fco.morales

bugmenot

LA Galaxy debut game with Zlatan's wife Helena Seger, no one outlet recognized Martin

NeutronSynergy

That L.a sure is a wonderful place.

alis grave nil

j.fco.morales

nanofives

j.fco.morales

I saw it on Instagram, she performed in Stockholm last sunday.

j.fco.morales

Quote from: bugmenot on June 15, 2018, 10:59:53 PM
With Minister of Swedish Culture Alice Bah Kuhnke

Funny pic hahaha

bugmenot

Spotify Event in Stockholm

Off-White T-shirts $ 250