• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Song Project: The Beat for the song lyrics to write together !!

Started by ShockdioN, January 28, 2014, 09:35:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShockdioN

produced by our : Gino & Eddie Krommer
http://rghost.net/51929615

So what direction you guys want to go? Is it gonna be a love, about unfaithful, stronger type of lyrics?

j.fco.morales

j.fco.morales

Network Error

An error occurred attempting to communicate with an HTTP or SOCKS gateway.
The gateway may be temporarily unavailable, or there could be a network problem.

Raul_esp

If I say the truth I don't care so much the lyrics , The most important is the music , But If I Have to make a election I would Choose Some lyrics like ''Stronger'' and ''Titanium'' , I love these positive Lyrics.

j.fco.morales

OverPop

j.fco.morales

I like the beat but I'd love to hear a less electronic beat, it's easier at least for me, to write that way.

I think it's a quite sexy song, like a Kylie Minogue song.

I'd try with several songtitles before start writing: Lights Out, Dysfunctional, Headlock or something like that.

I imagined something like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p06SM1DOcMQ&list=PLAB9A29392E287918

Axel

the thing is, I can't access zippyshare and all other filesharers at work... throw it on soundcloud and i can take a listen. Otherwise I can't.