• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Shall we move to another forum software?

Started by turnaround, September 03, 2007, 08:42:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

Since many people seem to have problems with this one especially with the "No post mode specified error" I was thinking to move to another software with less bugs.

What I found was this one here!
I set a forum up, where you can test and try stuff.

So far this is only a testing forum if you like.

If you have any thoughts please feel free to suggest whatever you like.

http://songwriter.so.ohost.de/forum

It offers more features, but you all had to register a new account.
And I liked it..

Rebecca

HI Turnaround

the new forum looks really nice. I'm all for changing forum software if it means people have less problems etc.

It doesn't bother me to re-register.

It would be good to keep this current forum available for people to still look through as it has a lot of information on it.

I'm for it, but I'll go with majority.

What does everyone else think?

turnaround

Exactly.
This forum will be open to read and browse through and posts will be found by Google.

On the top we will put a We've Moved Link to the new forum.

But yes, we need more opinions!
And I liked it..

maxmartin'sfan