• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Gwen Stefani hits the studio with Mattman and Robin for third album

Started by ShockdioN, September 28, 2015, 06:36:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShockdioN

http://hamadamania.com/2015/09/25/gwen-stefani-hits-the-studio-with-mattman-and-robin-for-third-album/

QuoteSinger/songwriter Gwen Stefani has added Mattman and Robin to the list of contributors for her upcoming third album.

The songwriting and production duo – consisting of Mattias Larsson and Robin Fredriksson – recently helmed "Cake to the Ocean" by pop group DNCE.

Other notable credits by Mattman and Robin include Carly Rae Jepsen's "Run Away With Me" [Interscope], Hailee Steinfeld's "Love Myself" [Republic] and Taylor Swift's "All You Had to Do Was Stay" [Big Machine].

j.fco.morales

Is this Mattman and Robin as well?

Edit: the iTunes file says it's written by Gwen Stefani, justin tranter, Julia Michaels & Jonathan "JR" Rotem.

turnaround

And I liked it..

melodicmoonlight

New single:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sopv7a_kkF0

Presumably produced by the duo?

(i love the "Oh god, thank god that I found you" bit and how it comes in at the last chorus, with the "aahhhs" overlapping in the background)

j.fco.morales

Yes: Mattman & Robin plus Justin Tranter and Julia Michaels.

Gwen is credited as the first songwriter as well.

Dr. Fleischman

I like the verse melody but that chorus...not really. If you look at the singles she had years ago, not even close.

J_A24

j.fco.morales

sonnyblack2000

Love fools is the 1st thing I thught of, but in a good way, m&r are on fire right now!

j.fco.morales

I'm not really feeling it, actually.

The video premiered yesterday. It was filmed in one take.