• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

I Still Haven't Found What I Need

Started by SilverBeat, November 26, 2017, 04:41:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SilverBeat

My October 2017 song, "I Still Haven't Found What I Need" was inspired by a conversation I had with my sister in law, about the Rolling Stones. In short, I told her that my Favorite Rollings Stones song was "It's Only Rock N Roll". She said her's was "You Can't Always Get What You Want". That's all it took. I started thinking about my own wants and needs.

https://www.reverbnation.com/silverbeat/song/28791467-i-still-havent-found-what-need

Cheers,
Terry

I did the math - I read the books
I kept myself clear - of teachers dirty looks
I formed my answers - that turned out right
From long hard studies - of countless nights
I still haven't found what I need

I played the game - I paid my dues
I kept beliefs that - I wasn't gonna loss
I fed my hunger - to never stop
To fill my ego - and reach the top
I still haven't found what I need