• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

ROLAND JV 1080 as a plugin!

Started by NeutronSynergy, May 12, 2018, 06:22:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NeutronSynergy

Yep ; Get it --> one month for free <-- @ Roland cloud. 

all sounds included. The original hardware and the bit compression math made it sound special (very special)
but this is your change to run it thru the best ad/da - dac as you can get (aside integra7)

https://www.rolandcloud.com/Catalog/Legendary/JV-1080

-NS
alis grave nil

backgammonfiend

god damn i might actually buy this thing

are they doing the 2080 and expansions as well?

NeutronSynergy

You can have it as a monthly subscription - one/first moth for free (In roland cloud). Not sure though can you bought the plugin separately..

I was under the impression that JV 1080 - or all the boards with JV80 or (and) SRX expansion capabilities eats the same thing. Including for example the Fantom - series , JV1010 , XP - line
of workstation synthesisers or Sonic cell.

And even remember that some people prefer JV 1080 over 2080 - for sonic reasons; this had mainly something to do with the bit depth compression format of the samples (or converter
quality).

The page says:

"While the Roland Cloud JV-1080 has the look, feel and factory patches of the original, it has the expanded effects, additional waveforms, and increased polyphony of its successors".
"including the 448 waveforms of the original, the JV-1080 plugin has over 1000 waveforms to combine and mutate into fresh, original patches"

Remember: With Roland cloud you get ALL of their stuff in the cloud ; for example the famous SRX-orchestra expansion:

https://www.rolandcloud.com/catalog/legendary/srx-orchestra

So no excuses of testing your Cheiron-sound related writing skills.

-NS
alis grave nil

backgammonfiend

1 excuse. SR-04 dance expansion was discontinued in 2003 because of copyrights, and unless y'all know something i don't, it's only available on ebay and shit. i heard it's got a fair amount of cheiron samples on it

GagaLady

and didn't even know her my own viewing when I had the chance. Bu