• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Video of Max in studio with Britney

Started by hits, March 20, 2007, 12:13:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

Thanks so much for the video, it's exciting for me as I haven't seen it before..
And I liked it..

hits

I can remember seeing a video of Max playing one of his pop songs on Piano. We gotta find THAT video.

hits

Quote from: "jarle"here's another one :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ubkf_LuUrhk

Seems to be part of a MTV diary series or something. I'm sure there's more Max action in there.

malcolm hogg

A childrens song, have you listened as they play? There song is love, and the children know the way!  B.Wilson/V.D. Parks. Brian Wilson presents Smile.

malcolm hogg

A childrens song, have you listened as they play? There song is love, and the children know the way!  B.Wilson/V.D. Parks. Brian Wilson presents Smile.

Rebecca

wow, thanks everyone for posting those youtube links - they are just fantastic.
i love the one with I'm not a Girl Not Yet a Woman and Max is singing.

also welcome hits to the forum

Linda

Those videos are very exciting to watch.... :D

Alex Martin

Yes really cool max in this video....but he was really fat :D

Tiiger

If only she'd get her skinny head back into that studio.  :lol:
Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable

turnaround

Some lovely days in Sweden could do her wonders I am sure.  :wink:
And I liked it..

Rebecca

I'm crossing my fingers Britney will be recording with Max again, it wouldn't surprise me if she doesn't though.

Linda

Yeah.. I think she has moved on from those days......

princessofegypt

"The way I work is to have good song". God, he sounds like a mumbling idiot.  :roll: