• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Video of Max in studio with Britney

Started by hits, March 20, 2007, 12:13:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rebecca

Quote from: "princessofegypt""The way I work is to have good song". God, he sounds like a mumbling idiot.  :roll:

Gee Princess, you're a real charmer! nice

Max is Swedish, English is not his first language.
Can you speak another language fluently?

Littlemy

Quote from: "Rebecca"
Quote from: "princessofegypt""The way I work is to have good song". God, he sounds like a mumbling idiot.  :roll:

Gee Princess, you're a real charmer! nice

Max is Swedish, English is not his first language.
Can you speak another language fluently?

He actually sounded pretty good and spoke pretty good english...my ex boyfriend was Swedish, and his accent was really pronounced. He would always say J's like Y's.

Here is another video of Nick Carter at Maratone with max in the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UF6wl5rrAeo

Linda

Brillant video!!

I'm a big fan of Nick Carter and that "I got you" song...

I didn't know Max wore glasses.... :)

Littlemy

Quote from: "Linda"Brillant video!!

I'm a big fan of Nick Carter and that "I got you" song...

I didn't know Max wore glasses.... :)

Thanks!

I like the part when Max is playing that little flute and Nick is dancing around. :lol:

Linda

turnaround

It must be a blast to record with Max and Rami  :D
And I liked it..

Linda