• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Agnes Carlsson

Started by Out, December 28, 2007, 11:18:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

And I liked it..

Out

http://www.lixgraphics.se/agnesecard/
I think new Agnes' album is really cool!!!
Release Me, On and On, Love Me Senseless, Don't Pull Your Love Out and Big Blue Wall are stuck in my player for weeeks I guess  :)

Feelgoodlies

Her album is 80's dance pop, I only liked "Release Me", but sure the style of the album isn't my thing at all.

Alex Martin

Good album,different of the others but really good work.

Congratulations Agnes.

maxmartin'sfan

i hate a new album..  burk

*Sabine*

The album is ok, it has to grow on me I guess...

nshinnosuke

I love On and On, Release Me, How Do You Know, Look At Me Now and Big Blue Wall...I think they sound a bit cheiron..

nshinnosuke

Release Me music video is out now
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBWpETtMlPA
she looks like Leona here :)

Alex Martin

I like the video and the song.....and yes she looks like leona.

*Sabine*

True... but I don't like Agnes' new album.  :(

Alex Martin

I love agnes,always,i don't care of her music ;D ;D ;D

Feelgoodlies

This kind of music is not my thing, I don't know but why all Swedish singers like Dance "fast-paced" songs :-\, a pop/rock would've been a much better music-style change for her and Darin ::)

*Sabine*

Dance songs are very a Northern Europe thing. I think the Dutch and the German enjoy it even more than the Scandinavians, more oriented to pop/rnb (as Max says :D )

Out

I'm not sure Scandinavians are oriented to r'n'b, but dance pop - yes, and that's why I adore swedish pop-music, they always find something fresh in it and you'll get a new rush of positive energy in this music.
Markus Fagervall and Marie Picasso had loads of pop-rock style songs, not every Idol-winner should go in this direction.
Well, we won't see Agnes and Marie Serneholt on MF in duet, but we now officially have Agnes with Anders Hansson "Love Love Love" and probably we'll get Marie announced as wild-card later this week. Good luck to girls!

Alex Martin

In italy we don't have any dance songs. After eiffel 65 the disco music is missing.