• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Demi Lovato - Cool For The Summer (Max, Kronlund) and new single "Confident"

Started by turnaround, June 22, 2015, 08:02:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

B Steady

Quote from: bugmenot on August 24, 2016, 11:09:10 AM
Rami Yacoub, Carl Falk, Savan Kotecha and Alexander Kronlund Is Being Sued For Allegedly Copying Song "Stars" from group's 2010 song "Infinity Guitars."
video

The suit filed Monday in a California federal court.

Producers Carl Falk and Rami Yacoub:
https://twitter.com/sleighbells/status/661239652087685120

sorry Carl & Rami, but this is well deserved
Vila i frid Dag

turnaround

Interesting. Now we know that Carl Falk resided in the UK and Rami in LA.

Also:
QuotePlaintiffs are entitled to the maximum statutory damages of $150,000.00 per infringement

It's funny that in times that every songwriter claims that they do not earn enough money, when it comes to infringments the so called "damages" are so ridicously high.
And I liked it..

j.fco.morales

Mm, I think this is not going anywhere... similarities, OK... but plagiarism?

georg_e

Quote from: B Steady on August 24, 2016, 12:06:45 PM
sorry Carl & Rami, but this is well deserved
Agree. I like how they said "we did not use any samples...."  So if they didn't sample it....are they saying they just copied it? 😜

melodicmoonlight

georg_e

nanofives

It's funny how the most unique song from both Carl and Rami turned out in a legal battle for samples or plagiarism, just saying.

B Steady

Quote from: nanofives on August 25, 2016, 12:36:01 AM
It's funny how the most unique song from both Carl and Rami turned out in a legal battle for samples or plagiarism, just saying.

Damn, haven't even thought that way yet. However I always thought "that doesn't sound so Carl & Rami-esque after all". And you're right, now that they get sued for it, it casts a slur at them.
Vila i frid Dag

turnaround

And I liked it..

turnaround

New song:

Sorry Not Sorry

Writer
Trevor Brown
Demi Lovato
Warren "Oak" Felder
William Zaire Simmons
Sean Douglas

Producer
Warren "Oak" Felder
And I liked it..

nanofives

After listening Chaos! By Le Garde (written and produced by Ali) I realize how much the sound of Ali influenced Max, I see a lot Cool For The Summer vibes, it's very interesting.

j.fco.morales

Quote from: nanofives on July 31, 2017, 01:51:47 PM
After listening Chaos! By Le Garde (written and produced by Ali) I realize how much the sound of Ali influenced Max, I see a lot Cool For The Summer vibes, it's very interesting.

I said before, Ali tried to sound like Ed Banger: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sy1dYFGkPUE

j.fco.morales

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrkJJrHyTw8

Demi Lovato Talks About Her Dog Buddy, Max Martin & Dr Luke

Well, she's working with Max and Luke.

nanofives

This is before cool for the summer was out, and maybe it was before she ditched Luke for not having break a sweat as her lead single.
Now her look is a little bit different.