• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

What Makes You Beautiful / One Thing - One Direction (Rami, Carl, Savan)

Started by Khan9898, August 08, 2011, 01:30:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Khan9898

This is the debut single from the group from X Factor. Carl Falk, Savan Kotecha, and Rami Yacoub wrote the song, i believe Carl was the one who taught them how to play the song on the guitar. The song will digitally be released in September with a radio premiere later this month. People in the UK can preview the song on iTunes i believe?

http://ascap.com/ace/search.cfm?requesttimeout=300&mode=results&searchstr=883201546&search_in=i&search_type=exact&search_det=t,s,w,p,b,v&results_pp=25&start=1

1. WHAT MAKES YOU BEAUTIFUL             Work ID: 883201546

Writers:
   FALK CARL
   KOTECHA SAVAN HARISH
   YACOUB RAMI

Performers:
ONE DIRECTION

Khan9898

^ actually that song was originally for black and blue and then Brian said he might use it for his own solo record

Alex Martin

Rebecca

great, looking forward to hearing the One Direction song

wow, I had never noticed the song The Rain on ASCAP, I hope BSB or someone records it soon!

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Back to One Direction..... WORLD RECORD by savan , Carl, rami.. what makes u beautiful the first song Evert that is nr 1 on itunes before it is realesed.
If you can dream it, you can be it.

Rebecca

Raul_esp

Sounds great!!

although the song is totally a rip of several songs!!

the chords progression of the beggining : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpJUrt0O7uY

the chorus : Kesha-We r who we r

Rebecca

oh i know! i couldn't believe they'd use the Grease beginning!

Farooq

i've heard it last week on, it's sounds really good i like it.

Alex Martin

Rebecca