• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Jennifer Lopez working with MAX - Single "First Love"

Started by Eddie Krommer, March 18, 2014, 03:50:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nznexus

redone is one of the best producers in this world. without redone no gaga

music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

georg_e

j.fco.morales

Amazing news!

Though I'm not that excited about a midtempo with piano...

turnaround

And I liked it..

Eddie Krommer

Not that much of  a midtempo

She changed the pace with a preview of her new single, "First Love," produced and written by Max Martin. The upbeat, bass heavy second single, which debuts in May, hits hard from jump.

"Max Martin [is a] genius, man. He's a super producer, maker of great pop hits. I've always wanted to work with him but our paths [hadn't] crossed. I sought him out," she said of the "First Love" producer.

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/the-juice/6070019/jennifer-lopez-previews-new-album-in-malibu-first-listen

turnaround

So excited - hope it will be a gigantic pop chorus.
And I liked it..

j.fco.morales

Max always delivers!

And I'm excited about Diplo as well.

I like her as a person but I don't think she's a good singer and I don't understand her lack of involvement in her albums...

uberweiss

Savan Kotecha and Ilya have been tweeting about this song, so I'd assume they're involved. That would make the songwriting team for this song the same as for "Problem" by Ariana Grande.

Interesting to see Ilya's rise through the ranks as a writer/producer... Worked with Shellback last year on Cher Lloyd's "I Wish" and now teaming up with Max Martin.

Polarmachine

Quote from: uberweiss on April 27, 2014, 03:16:05 AM
Savan Kotecha and Ilya have been tweeting about this song, so I'd assume they're involved. That would make the songwriting team for this song the same as for "Problem" by Ariana Grande.

Interesting to see Ilya's rise through the ranks as a writer/producer... Worked with Shellback last year on Cher Lloyd's "I Wish" and now teaming up with Max Martin.

Yes looks like Ilya is more and more becoming a part of Max's team now. Tove Lo talked about a new songwriting collective that Max mentored and Ilya is definitely in that.

turnaround

I've never heard of him before. But I hope he stands also for pop.
And I liked it..

j.fco.morales

uberweiss

http://iamstevieb.tumblr.com/post/84271476809/jennifer-lopez-first-love

Pretty boring and dated. Sounds like a total throwaway. Two new Max Martin songs in the space of a couple days and they've both been disappointments.

Tano87

Quote from: uberweiss on April 30, 2014, 03:14:39 AM
http://iamstevieb.tumblr.com/post/84271476809/jennifer-lopez-first-love

Pretty boring and dated. Sounds like a total throwaway. Two new Max Martin songs in the space of a couple days and they've both been disappointments.

I totally agree with you...

For some reasons the intro reminded Your Body by Christina Aguilera. As I said in another thread Max's nowdays songs could have been easly produced by other producers. He has lost the sound that used to distinguished him from other producers.
It's just sad...

Axel

I didn't listen to this song yet, but I'm not entirely sure if losing your "own sound" is a disadvantage. It's great while your success lasts, but having an own sound usually is closely connected with a short shelf-life, because your own sound is wearing off. I think having an own sound is good in the beginning of your career, when you need a unique aspect so you stand out from the rest. But as soon as you're breaking through, you need to advance. You need to change your sound in order to offer something new. I think it's better for Max to stand out with melody, than with the production.