• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Elofsson & Carlsson writes Swedish Idol-song.

Started by Tiiger, November 28, 2008, 11:13:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

*Sabine*

Alex Martin

JOOOOOOOOOOOOOORGEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tiiger

The song is called "With Every Bit of Me" and will be sung by the two finalists Kevin and Alice, this Friday.
Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable

*Sabine*

Quote from: Tiiger on December 09, 2008, 01:31:48 PM
The song is called "With Every Bit of Me" and will be sung by the two finalists Kevin and Alice, this Friday.

Very good! Can't wait to look at the show on youtube. By the way, have they sung any Cheiron song on Swedish idol recently?

Tiiger

Alice sang Avril Lavigne's "Girlfriend" last week and on Friday she will sing "So What".
Just the way you are
My love's never far
I will hear you call

Rebecca

Looking forward to the Idol winner's song.

"So What" is very ambitious.

*Sabine*

Quote from: Tiiger on December 09, 2008, 06:45:20 PM
Alice sang Avril Lavigne's "Girlfriend" last week and on Friday she will sing "So What".

Thanks, gotta look for it on youtube! I'm curious to see how she'll sing So What, not an easy song!

Alex Martin

*Sabine*

Mmm I can try but it's not sure I'll dare to post!  :-X

Alex Martin

Dai dai....training sabine. I guess i just lost my husband i don't know where he went.... :D

It's not difficult ;D

*Sabine*

So I'm gonna drink my money, I'm not gonna pay his rent!

Yeah, but when she goes high and yelling in the chorus, it's gonna be hard...and here I have a crappy mic, no auto-tune, no Pro tools....and no Max!!!  :'(  :'(  :'(

Rebecca

*Sabine*

Alex Martin

Tiiger

Kevin, one of the finalists, just performed "With Every Bit of Me". Alice will sing it after the break.

The song is gorgeous. Really really lovely! It's not a slow slow ballad, but still a ballad.

I will rip the live versions for you in around 15 minutes!
Just the way you are
My love's never far
I will hear you call