• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Board Permissions and Ranks - Suggestions please

Started by turnaround, September 16, 2013, 11:17:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

Hey guys,

based on post counts every member has a certain "membergroup".

Newbies, One Hit Wonder etc.

I think we could do with a few more/new ones, so please suggest :D

Here are the current ones and how many member are part of this group:

Name   Members   Required posts
Newbie      Members    260   Required posts 0
One Hit Wonder      Members    21   Required posts 5
Bombastic      Members    46   Required posts 30
Brand New      Members    25   Required posts 50
The Real Thing      Members    9   Required posts 500
True Believer      Members    6   Required posts 1500

In order to see the "Forum just for members" you have to have 5 post (One Hit Wonder)
And I liked it..

turnaround

hey guys. sorry I made a mistake concerning the access rules for the "hidden forum" all should work now again. please pm me, if you have trouble accessing the board. thanks.
And I liked it..

Joshua

I like the groups you've got set up, I guess I'm so used to them now. Though I can't say I totally understand the group names, apart from "Bombastic" of course. Are they all Cheiron related?

turnaround

The Real Thing is an album by Bo Brice where Max had a song on it :D

And True Believe is a song by E-Type

A bit random I admit.
And I liked it..

gm33

-----------------------------------------------------------
"I was writing with Max Martin and Johan Shellback who are two of my absolute songwriting heroes, they are just absolute melodic geniuses." - Taylor Alison Swift,  August 2012

gm33

"I was writing with Max Martin and Johan Shellback who are two of my absolute songwriting heroes, they are just absolute melodic geniuses." - Taylor Alison Swift,  August 2012

j.fco.morales

Quote from: gm33 on January 21, 2014, 02:59:52 AM
Why am I "Brand New" again :(  :(

I'd be SO happy and grateful to life for being brand new again, don't complain about it! hahahaha :)

gm33

Looks like your title is brand new as well, despite having 300+ posts