• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

New Kesha Album (snippet by Dr Luke)

Started by turnaround, June 06, 2012, 07:37:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

11.   "All That Matters (The Beautiful Life)"   is really a gem.

Incredibly catchy.
What a great team.

Kesha, Lukas, Savan, Alex, Shellback and Max. wow!!!!
And I liked it..

Feelgoodlies

It reminded me of something from the 1996 Max/Denniz.... I dont know! I liked it a lot!

The other songs are just ok, there isn't really a stand-out song!

Raul_esp

Maybe it was a track for BSB or Britney in the 90's that wasn't recorded.
The vibe of the song is so 90's.

turnaround

Max produced it himself, and it's the stand-out track......
He should have produced more - but probably he was busy  8)
And I liked it..

Rebecca

I love "All That Matters" too, amazing. Yeah, it definitely has that 90's sound to it! just awesome.

I like the rest of the album too, I like it better than Animal.

Joshua

Yeah the chorus does have a bit of a eurodance 90's vibe in the way it's written doesn't it.

Good news, look what they've selected for the second single... :D

gm33

-----------------------------------------------------------
"I was writing with Max Martin and Johan Shellback who are two of my absolute songwriting heroes, they are just absolute melodic geniuses." - Taylor Alison Swift,  August 2012

georg_e

For her to say that in public like that, with the album just out, I can just imagine what kind of  s**t is really going on behind the scenes which we'll never know until a true book comes out about it.  Amazing that Billboard published her deleted Tweet, but I'm glad they did.   Obviously her song has zero to do with what happened, which makes it more interesting that she said that.......

Joshua

Oh this is very interesting. I'm guessing she had issues with the lyrics but execs above her liked the track and wanted it left the way it is. Now all the Illuminati fanatics are assuming she was forced because they were aware of the "conspiracy" behind the upcoming school massacre. ::)

Axel

hmm I didn't even think of that yet, but yeah now that you mention it, it does make sense to remove the song. In 2004 in Germany there was a song by a band named Juli, named "Perfekte Welle" (perfect wave)... lyrics went a bit like "this is the perfect wave, it is the perfect day, let it carry you" etc...

it was climbing high on the charts. And then the tsunami hit.

Rebecca

I am very intrigued about this! I was surprised that Kesha would be forced to sing something she didn't want to. When she was promoting the song a few weeks ago, reporters asked her about the meaning of the song and using the word die and she defended the song and the lyrics just to promote it and now she is back-tracking! Maybe it was Dr Luke who forced her? he was one of the producers after-all.

Axel, that is freaky about that German song that came out before the tsunami!

turnaround

So weird.
But what about the other albums - by Lana Del Rey for example..

Why would Kesha sing something she doesn't want to. She seems confident to say no and there was lots of other possible song material.
And I liked it..

georg_e

http://www.vulture.com/2012/12/okay-keha-wasnt-forced-to-sing-die-young.html
         I don't believe a word of it..........  I do still admire her for having the courage to say what she did yesterday though.

Khan9898

She co-wrote the song but its possible she didn't want the song to be released as a single. We all know how labels are these days.

gm33

This is truly confusing. She's signed to Kemosabe Records (Dr. Luke) and the song was written and produced by Dr. Luke. So who else could have forced her? Her manager? I don't get it.

I just hope that this isn't the end for the Luke/Ke$ha relationship :(
-----------------------------------------------------------
"I was writing with Max Martin and Johan Shellback who are two of my absolute songwriting heroes, they are just absolute melodic geniuses." - Taylor Alison Swift,  August 2012