• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Robyn - Show Me Love (2008)

Started by *Sabine*, December 23, 2008, 10:48:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

*Sabine*

Here's some info I found on the site Cheiron music.
Maybe it's not new to you but it is to me.

"Being extremely success-ful in the UK, Robyn released (yet another) special edition of her self-titled album, including re-recordings of 2 previous hits.

One of them is her 1997 smash hit "Show Me Love" (co-written with Max Martin). Robyn recorded the new vocals for the 2008 version with Alexander Kronlund in Los Angeles."

Unfortunately I can't find the song on youtube. Robin S is everywhere :S

Rebecca

oh, that's wonderful news! a new version of a Cheiron song is always welcome and that song is one of my favourites!

Alex Martin

It will be a rock version  MAX/LUKE's style.

*Sabine*

Lol, I hope not, I can't imagine Robuh doing this.  :-\

Alex Martin

Disagree sabine,robyn has the rocker face and style.

*Sabine*

Rebecca

Quote from: Alex Martin on December 23, 2008, 03:11:59 PM
It will be a rock version  MAX/LUKE's style.

That's funny! I don't think it will be like that, though hilarious if it was.

nshinnosuke

I think this new version is very mediocre,the production is very simple and nothing beats the original version...but I'm not really sure if I've heard the right version or not ;D

*Sabine*

Agree, I really don't like it either.