• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Wanna chill in the studio with Max Martin and Shellback?

Started by turnaround, December 17, 2015, 03:36:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

From DennizPopAwards Facebook page:

Wanna chill in the studio with Max Martin and Shellback?
Here's your chance. In collaboration with Musikhjälpen they are auctioning the opportunity to hang out in their studio in Stockholm for one night, with pizza and gaming. And, if the winner is a songwriter, they are happy to listen to your stuff and give feedback.

This might be that one opportunity you don't wanna miss out on.

Lay your bid here:

http://bossan.musikhjalpen.se/insamling/myskvall-med-shellback-och-max-martin-tavlingsbossa

http://sverigesradio.se/sida/artikel.aspx?programid=3946&artikel=6328160
And I liked it..

Audiophile

Hello! Is there anyway I can access this auction is English?

Rebecca

wow, sounds amazing! sounds like so much fun.

Audiophile, I think the only way is via google translate.

Trihard

Wow thats like a once in a lifetime opportunity, if I had the money I'd seriously consider it

Cheiron Meets Thizz

Polarmachine

it's not an auction it's more of a lottery. you give any sum of money you want to the charity and they'll randomly pick a winner. It's over now and they raised almost 11 000 dollars. I don't know who the winner is yet but awesome initiative by Johan and Max!

Trihard

Quote from: Polarmachine on January 06, 2016, 01:08:27 PM
it's not an auction it's more of a lottery. you give any sum of money you want to the charity and they'll randomly pick a winner. It's over now and they raised almost 11 000 dollars. I don't know who the winner is yet but awesome initiative by Johan and Max!

lol I wish I knew that earlier. oh well I'm not worthy enough to meet max martin anyway :D

Cheiron Meets Thizz

Quote from: Trihard on January 07, 2016, 06:40:19 AM
lol I wish I knew that earlier. oh well I'm not worthy enough to meet max martin anyway :D

Damn . . I wish I knew that. Hopefully they do it again

Tinkos1