• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Evergreen UK's biggest selling single of the 21st century Jörgen/Per/David

Started by NIKLAS"NiCkY", March 02, 2010, 12:08:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

The List

The Official Charts Company now shows that by selling 1,8 million copies Evergreen, co-written and co-produced by Per Magnusson and David Kreuger, is UK's biggest selling single of the 21st century.

1. Will Young: 'Anything Is Possible' / 'Evergreen'
2. Gareth Gates: 'Unchained Melody/ Evergreen

3. Tony Christie ft. Peter Kay: '(Is This The Way To) Amarillo'
4. Shaggy ft. Rikrok: 'It Wasn't Me'
5. Alexandra Burke: 'Hallelujah'
6. Band Aid 20: 'Do They Know It's Christmas?'
7. Kylie Minogue: 'Can't Get You Out Of My Head'
8. Shayne Ward: 'That's My Goal'
9. Hear'Say: 'Pure And Simple'
10. Bob The Builder: 'Can We Fix It?'

If you can dream it, you can be it.

Feelgoodlies

Nice to know. But I personally think that happened due to pop idol hype, you know since he was the first winner of the first installment, maybe that's why. I think Jorgen, David and Per have done much better and well-deserved songs than this track, but congrats anyways.

Linda

Alex Martin

Raul_esp

Feelgoodlies