• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

New songs 2010 ?????

Started by NIKLAS"NiCkY", March 17, 2010, 04:28:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Anybody more then me wondering where are all the new realeses from Max Martin, Kristian lundin, Andreas Carlsson, Jörgen elofsson, Rami , Arnthor, Savan , Shellback and the rest of the old Cheiron team??

Maybe this spring/summer???

If you can dream it, you can be it.

Raul_esp

i would like know it , i miss cheiron songs  :'(

Izalightblue

Well, I've seen some speculations on twitter about David Cook working with Max, but nothing has been confirmed. David was in Stockholm past week and it seems he's worked with Savan, by what's been written on his twitter : www.twitter.com/thedavidcook                                                         

I look forward for Britney and Katy Perry's album though, hope they'll be released in summer. 

I also want to hear more songs from Shellback, his riffs are so nice, ;D Boring,those drums  and that bass line kill me!, Party at a rich dude's house riff I love it, So what, etc.

Lidstrom

I don't know if things have changed but Kristian and Carl will be working with the guys again and i think Andreas may join them this time around.

Izalightblue

Quote from: Lidstrom on March 18, 2010, 12:35:39 AM
I don't know if things have changed but Kristian and Carl will be working with the guys again and i think Andreas may join them this time around.

Great News! Yay! Cheiron together again! ;D ;D ;D :D

Rebecca

wow, great news if Kristian and Andreas would get together again, also Carl too.

Yeah, I can't think of too many new releases either! apart from what's mentioned. David Cook could be interesting I suppose.

Unexpected

I've read a while back that Lucie Silvas has been working on songs with kristian lundin (I don't know if it's for her album) and I have also read Delta Goodrem is working with Lucie for delta's next album so hopefully the Kristian tracks are for Delta (actually I don't mind Lucie silvas also she's very delta-ish)