• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

How many threads shall we have per artists?

Started by turnaround, August 29, 2013, 11:19:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

question

One thread for one artist only
Own thread for each single, one thread for the album
Each era a own thread
other
I love Max

turnaround

Question.

For artists like Katy Perry etc, shall we have separate threads for every single/album or one thread for all.

And for a new era, shall we use the old era thread or create new ones?
And I liked it..

B Steady

one era, one thread. I clicked on "other" by accident.

PS: I love Max!
Vila i frid Dag

Raul_esp

Rebecca

yep, one era one thread

I love the voting button "I love Max"

Joshua

"You may only select up to 5 options." :o

Well I've gone for one thread per era. I like the way it is now, but it does get a little bit confusing when a thread started for one single ends up becoming an era thread anyway. At the same time, you can't really start an "era" thread for a random one off single from a new artist either. So maybe if we just aim to keep all releases of an artist/era in together, the thread titles can be changed from "Britney's new single" to "Britney's dodgy will.i.am era" etc as we go...?

The real question should be, what are you going to do if "I love Max" wins? :D

turnaround

Then we should register the domain IloveMax.de and rename the forum.  :) :)
And I liked it..

Joshua