• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Taylor Swift - current album "evermore" (no Max Martin)

Started by turnaround, August 23, 2017, 06:46:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

And I liked it..

heyheyhey

Ok that is basically the nicely done classic taylor love song. Curious if it will make the top ten. Her old fans are going to love this.

The two max songs did kinda flop in my opinion. Dont know what they planed but they probably should have left a bigger impact.

j.fco.morales

j.fco.morales

For the ones that loved Taylor country tunes, Kelsea Ballerini is doing some great songs, filling the space Taylor left going into the pop route.

This one specially it's self written.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gf3rgeZ-NrY

turnaround

...Ready 4 it was #4 on Billboard Hot 100.

Gorgeous new at #13.

And I liked it..

turnaround

No Streaming of the album for the first week.

https://twitter.com/business/status/928010923675209730

Oh and this is the tracklist.

And I liked it..

heyheyhey

QuoteNo Streaming of the album for the first week.
Is she trying to break the record for most physicals sales in the first week or what?

Seems like only the best of the best worked on that album. The economically most successful artist of our time, with the most successful producers (apart form luke) and also the best mixing. What could go wrong ;).

turnaround

...Ready For It?      Taylor Swift, Max Martin, Shellback & Ali Payami   
End Game (feat. Ed Sheeran & Future)      Taylor Swift, Ed Sheeran, Max Martin, Shellback & Nayvadius Wilburn   
I Did Something Bad      Taylor Swift, Max Martin & Shellback   
Don't Blame Me      Taylor Swift, Max Martin & Shellback   
Delicate      Taylor Swift, Max Martin & Shellback   
Look What You Made Me Do      Taylor Swift, Jack Antonoff, Richard Fairbrass, Fred Fairbrass & Rob Manzoli   
So It Goes...      Taylor Swift, Max Martin, Shellback & Oscar Görres   
Gorgeous      Taylor Swift, Max Martin & Shellback   
Getaway Car      Taylor Swift & Jack Antonoff   
King of My Heart      Taylor Swift, Max Martin & Shellback   
Dancing With Our Hands Tied      Taylor Swift, Max Martin, Shellback & Oscar Holter   
Dress      Taylor Swift & Jack Antonoff   
This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things      Taylor Swift & Jack Antonoff   
Call It What You Want      Taylor Swift & Jack Antonoff   
New Year's Day      Taylor Swift & Jack Antonoff   
And I liked it..

nanofives

At last Max and Jack could sound a little bit generic, but overall it's a good album that kinda suits the creative turn taylor took, more electronic, so much more autotune, edgier but not as much as witness. I don't think Max could earn a N1 from here but it's predicted to sell around a million copies in its first week in US, just like 1989.

j.fco.morales

Dr. Fleischman

Dancing with our hands tied - I love that song, It would be my choice for a next single.

nanofives

Max now officially co wrote a song with every wolf cousins member. OzGo being the latest.

Rex

GUYS CAN WE START DISCUSSING ABOUT "I DID SOMETHING BAD" PLEASE? Max & Shellback just gave me 8 reasons to be thankful this coming thanksgiving (sorry/not sorry but gorgeous is just ew)

Rex

By the way, does anyone know who Oscar Görres is? Ive never heard of him before

nanofives

Quote from: Rex on November 11, 2017, 04:08:58 AM
By the way, does anyone know who Oscar Görres is? Ive never heard of him before
You are not paying enough attention over here if you didn't, he's one of the 6 (8 ) main producers of the wolf cousins.